DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol if u mean about gaige... she's somewhere down in the break room with all the others

still havent rigged her fingers, neck, or right shoulder yet
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2012, 07:55:47 PM
lol if u mean about gaige... she's somewhere down in the break room with all the others

still havent rigged her fingers, neck, or right shoulder yet
Lol kz.

Also.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 13, 2012, 02:33:57 PM
You made this all during the stream? Perhaps I should've stayed...

LOL I made a joke
*facepalm*




Looks great!

Looking froward to the next stream.  :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



.... ehh i could do 1 right now.... altho post here or PM me for a link
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2012, 11:48:06 PM
any1 else wants the stream link? :>.>:
Will it be at night?  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll take a link, but be warned, my brother won't be up for atleast another hour.
I'm looking at Lee and Legacy when I say that.  :>.>:
[move][/move]

give me link xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

gonna start up another stream in the next... 30mins.

start ur PM's for links for when the time comes.

for those who didnt make the last stream, here's the latest pic
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady