DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 22, 2012, 09:39:45 PM
yeeeeep

update:
enjoy this video that i have made for all of u :af2:
SSBB Stage Imports - Melee Flatzone Progress and new Peach's Castle Update

Looks great! xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Carnage on August 22, 2012, 09:46:59 PM
peach castle texture look like moving/flashing is it the record problem?
nope, not the recording or the stage

must be ur eyes thats sensitive to the brightness
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 22, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
nope, not the recording or the stage

must be ur eyes thats sensitive to the brightness

just a little question... do you plan to fully animate the moving platforms on Peach Castle? they don't look too animated as I thought... xL
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on August 22, 2012, 09:57:48 PM
just a little question... do you plan to fully animate the moving platforms on Peach Castle? they don't look too animated as I thought... xL
they seem to animate for like 2000 frames.. not as much as i thought also.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8 on August 22, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
nope, not the recording or the stage

must be ur eyes thats sensitive to the brightness
I actually noticed it too

Quote from: Nah on August 23, 2012, 02:39:26 AM
I actually noticed it too
mmmm after watching it from a nap.. yeah it does a bit... must be the stage lighting..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

In my opninion Peach's Castle looks great. It does have a few lighting issues but I'm sure you fix it. Other than version 1 this one is better resized. Looking forward to your stages as always Sir DSX8 Sir.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 23, 2012, 05:19:17 AM
In my opninion Peach's Castle looks great. It does have a few lighting issues but I'm sure you fix it. Other than version 1 this one is better resized. Looking forward to your stages as always Sir DSX8 Sir.
thanks

and sky grounder is doing the lighting for both stages... so ya.

update:
did some extra fix's to Flatzone... and also started on Icicle Mountain. still texturing and positioning the objects lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I do not miss that place, yet I do. Conflicted feelings. I need an adult
I look forward to seeing it though. I shall stare at the back of the castle to frown at the lack of stuff :srs:


you should finish what you started dsx8 you start brinstar,flatzone and before finishing them you are already making iccle mountain my guess is you like to import models and fix materials more than actually making the stages imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If he's waiting for lighting fixes, he might as well do something to pass the time.


Princess Peach's castle has color issues that can't simply be fixed through lighting edits. It will require color nodes edits and maybe materials edits or something like that; for example, compare the background/castle colors in the video to this pic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not only color issues, but also problems with showing the depth of the objects, such as the mountain.
If I knew how to fix these kind of things, I would do it .-.

Also, the stage has other issues:
Stretched textures at the towers' walls in the back,
Missing object in the ceiling of the entrance,
Missing object between the main wall and the main roof,
Top tower's walls/pillars have too bright colors,

I dunno if the missing objects is the way the model is, but it can easily be fixed by putting pause-camera restrictions through STPM.

Is there absolutely no way to rip/copy the color nodes? Cuz that's really what we need to make it actually look like Melee.


Also, about Flatzone, would it be possible to apply the shine on the other textures on the Game & Watch? Such as the Smash Bros. texture, which doesn't match the surface itself.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Peach's Castle is looking good, though it still bothers me how Ryan manage to perfect it then leave. He also fixed Great Bay but I can't even find his thread anymore. But I digress, glad to see you doing Icicle Mountain. I never liked the stage but having all the Melee stages again is something to be grateful for ;D

Quote from: Sky Grounder on August 23, 2012, 03:19:09 PM
Princess Peach's castle has color issues that can't simply be fixed through lighting edits. It will require color nodes edits and maybe materials edits or something like that; for example, compare the background/castle colors in the video to this pic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not only color issues, but also problems with showing the depth of the objects, such as the mountain.
If I knew how to fix these kind of things, I would do it .-.

Also, the stage has other issues:
Stretched textures at the towers' walls in the back,
Missing object in the ceiling of the entrance,
Missing object between the main wall and the main roof,
Top tower's walls/pillars have too bright colors,

I dunno if the missing objects is the way the model is, but it can easily be fixed by putting pause-camera restrictions through STPM.

Is there absolutely no way to rip/copy the color nodes? Cuz that's really what we need to make it actually look like Melee.


Also, about Flatzone, would it be possible to apply the shine on the other textures on the Game & Watch? Such as the Smash Bros. texture, which doesn't match the surface itself.
for peach's castle - hmm really? =/

well in 3ds max it looks like melee's alot. as for the towers, yeah i kno, i havent finished those at all yet. altho

flatzone - yeah i can give it the shine as the panel object has.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 23, 2012, 05:33:12 PM
Peach's Castle is looking good, though it still bothers me how Ryan manage to perfect it then leave. He also fixed Great Bay but I can't even find his thread anymore. But I digress, glad to see you doing Icicle Mountain. I never liked the stage but having all the Melee stages again is something to be grateful for ;D
lol what ryan only did was made the shader in the MDL0 look more better. thats all he did -_-

Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 01:56:16 PM
If he's waiting for lighting fixes, he might as well do something to pass the time.
yeah pretty much... just lighting fix's xD

Quote from: ­­­½­ on August 23, 2012, 08:30:46 PM
You should know DSX8 by now.  ;)

hah Orly?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady