DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 28, 2012, 03:00:11 AM
I'm so ready for Miku. :af:

Also I've been thinking of making a texture hack to that... :srs:













If thats ok with you...   <_< >_>
yah, im fine with that.. lol

anyways tonight will be TWO.. or THREE releases!  And this weekend will be the release of Phantom Train.

TDA Miku Append
Flatzone1 Official Beta Release
and a secret character... MAYBE!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8 on November 28, 2012, 01:31:50 PM
And this weekend will be the release of Phantom Train.
About time, don't you think? :srs:
Quote from: DSX8 on November 28, 2012, 01:31:50 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DSX8 on November 28, 2012, 01:31:50 PM
Peach's castle
Can't wait!  :D

:troll:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: DSX8 on November 28, 2012, 01:31:50 PM
yah, im fine with that.. lol

anyways tonight will be TWO.. or THREE releases!  And this weekend will be the release of Phantom Train.

TDA Miku Append
Flatzone1 Official Beta Release
and a secret character... MAYBE!

Quote from: -Hero- on November 28, 2012, 02:40:08 PM
About time, don't you think? :srs:

I bet you're happy.  :srs:

in about 2 hours, Flatzone1 will be released.. been pretty much working on the secret model all day and yeah... lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


fine... here's the secret character!

just gotta refine the fingers, and do the skirt rigging (i suck with skirts)

then make the eyes.. im trying to get the right shading..


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looking sexy!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lilian on November 26, 2012, 10:45:31 PM
I believe this is DSX8's thread.

AGGGGHHHH my bad sorry guys.. I'm just really blond
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on November 29, 2012, 05:06:26 AM
AGGGGHHHH my bad sorry guys.. I'm just really blond
My cousin has blond hair. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hahaha I just mean I have my blond moments..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929