DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on December 05, 2012, 04:07:16 PM
It's also currently the most popular o-o
Yea. I saw that. It's, ATM, 50 DL's behind the actual hack. .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2012, 04:15:05 PM
Yea. I saw that. It's, ATM, 50 DL's behind the actual hack. .-.

Ooooooooh the Irony...

Lee and Legacy probably DL'ed it 20 times each, just to troll.
Among other things... :trollface:
[move][/move]



Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 05, 2012, 07:48:37 PM
Also somebody needs to rig Vert over Zelda and Green Heart over Shiek.
Eleft of Xbox would be pleased if that would be done.I'm going to use that as his title from now on XD
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 05, 2012, 07:48:37 PM
I'm already riggin Purple Heart over Shiek and Neptune over Zelda so I've got mah hands full already
-And then someone needs to do Generic HDN Movesets over Zelda and Shiek.

Then DemonSlayer of Wii needs to port his Hearts over Moveset Shiek, and rig the normal forms
over Zelda.I'm having to much fun with this.

Insta-Win.
Then a Nu Gundam moveset complete with FANNALZ, after DS rigs him later.
EDIT: "Topless" Black Heart is 46 DLs behind DS's, THIS IS MADNESS!
[move][/move]

Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2012, 03:49:37 PM
I see he'll have alt. faces?
inb4enzo
nope poly limit... no extra faces

Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2012, 04:15:05 PM
Yea. I saw that. It's, ATM, 50 DL's behind the actual hack. .-.
pretty sad aint it? =/

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on December 05, 2012, 08:08:39 PM
Eleft of Xbox would be pleased if that would be done.I'm going to use that as his title from now on XD-And then someone needs to do Generic HDN Movesets over Zelda and Shiek.

Then DemonSlayer of Wii needs to port his Hearts over Moveset Shiek, and rig the normal forms
over Zelda.I'm having to much fun with this.

Insta-Win.
Then a Nu Gundam moveset complete with FANNALZ, after DS rigs him later.
EDIT: "Topless" Black Heart is 46 DLs behind DS's, THIS IS MADNESS!
:o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well, I'm a bit late as usual, but nice stuffs. Glad you fixed the normals on 5pb. It was much needed. :srs:

I do find it ridiculous that so many people wanted the nude black heart. Even I am not so desperate for that. But I downloaded it anyway. :troll:

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 05, 2012, 10:08:59 PMBut I downloaded it anyway. :troll:
I smelled black text. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 05, 2012, 10:08:59 PM
But I downloaded it anyway. :troll:
God dammit, HornyWolf. Help DSX8, not some random person's nude recolor :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2012, 10:43:27 PM
God dammit, HornyWolf. Help DSX8, not some random person's nude recolor :oshi:
Ik! Didn't even have modeled nipples and [censored]!
*rants same thing until it is considered a ritual*

Clearly dsx8's is better. Just sayin. I agree, the nude needs modeled nips, but good luck modeling that [censored].


>.>
<.<

updated BOTH black heart and 5pb. they're now released and is up on BV
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Never saw why nude textures were so popular o_O I'd imagine it'd be pretty awkward when playing with friends lol.
-pending-