DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on December 21, 2012, 12:53:02 PM
Dem Tits. now start yellow, [censored]!

Btw how do you like being dead? I like it just fine!  :af2:
i love it... i feel more at peace :vyse:

Quote from: joke. on December 21, 2012, 01:49:08 PM
those textures look kinda low-res...
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 21, 2012, 07:14:05 PM
I'm guessing its because he's use Mk. II Green Heart and not V Green Heart that the textures are low resolution. Which is good because it shouldn't lag if thats the case. Looks nice.
^this lol

this is the HDN MK2 model of green heart... resized her body texture by half so... its a bit low quality lol.. then again, its a low poly model

Quote from: Segtendo on December 21, 2012, 05:45:59 PM
DSX8. I demand you change your name to Michael Bay :srs:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 21, 2012, 04:25:21 PM
so no boob bones?

christmas is ruined
yeah, the boob bones messed up the bone ID's for when she hold her guns.. and also the hurt box's


edit:
green heart released.. go get thunder tits
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So it seems like the Final Fantasy stage poll is at a standstill so when is the poll over?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 22, 2012, 01:27:47 AMSo it seems like the Final Fantasy stage poll is at a standstill so when is the poll over?
Stop asking.

It annoys him greatly, and I'm sure other people are annoyed as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 22, 2012, 01:27:47 AM
So it seems like the Final Fantasy stage poll is at a standstill so when is the poll over?
The poll is already over if you can't see the image.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 22, 2012, 02:01:48 AMStop asking. It annoys him greatly, and I'm sure other people are annoyed as well.
This ^

We're all focused on tits atm. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the next FF stage will be released on sunday.. which is Phantom Train... so be ready
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

>_>
<_<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Last i checked, Green Heart wasn't a Tsundere DS  :>.>:

Also her hair goes through her body when standing still  :af:

...and yeah, Hello everyone.

Quote from: Eleftherios on December 22, 2012, 04:06:08 AM
Last i checked, Green Heart wasn't a Tsundere DS  :>.>:


I don't think that's what he meant...

and hi :af2:

Quote from: DSX8 on December 22, 2012, 01:22:29 AMyeah, the boob bones messed up the bone ID's for when she hold her guns.. and also the hurt box's
Not to be rude, though that is probably what this will come off as, but what exactly did you expect when adding the bones? You're going to have to move bones all over the place and delete some non-rigged bones to keep the indexes from messing up, but there are chances of that not working corectly. You should make a second version when there are booby bones for those who want to and can fix the indexes for themselves. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

lol.... idk about that... i kno that pervy would do it tho...

have some phantom train >.>



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



i need that train  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Nice, a train with no right wall!

Well, I'm having fun with the Great Bay textures. I'm sure it should get done by Christmas.