DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 04, 2013, 01:54:04 AM
Maybe KTH could do it im not sure if he would be interested but i remember he was good at vertexing when it was popular
sdo0m AnImAiNe is right. I almost thought it was sdo0m by the avatar xP
Also dat stage

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 04, 2013, 01:54:04 AM
Maybe KTH could do it im not sure if he would be interested but i remember he was good at vertexing when it was popular
eh.. idk.. kth is a bit hard to talk to since he doesnt know english well >.>

Quote from: Anivernage on July 04, 2013, 01:58:43 AM
sdo0m AnImAiNe is right. I almost thought it was sdo0m by the avatar xP
Also dat stage
lol

would ask pervy... but he has alot on his plate
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 04, 2013, 02:34:26 AM
eh.. idk.. kth is a bit hard to talk to since he doesnt know english well >.>
lol

would ask pervy... but he has alot on his plate
what about vish
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 05, 2013, 07:11:49 AM
what about vish
dont know the guy at all... highly doubt he'll want to help me... -_-

well, might as well throw teen kakashi and obito out the window :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 05, 2013, 07:48:38 AM
dont know the guy at all... highly doubt he'll want to help me... -_-

well, might as well throw teen kakashi and obito out the window :p
naw dont do that ill ask him for ya. he likes anime characters too im sure he wouldnt mind helping
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 05, 2013, 07:49:27 AM
naw dont do that ill ask him for ya. he likes anime characters too im sure he wouldnt mind helping
lol alrighty then

edit:
sent him the files hours ago, should have them today or later!

also, does any1 remember that twilight princess stage i started like almost 2 years ago? well i recently came across it again.. this time with its original materials and color nodes. also fixed some materials, but doing those UV clamp/mirrors dont do its justice much o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Tobi on July 06, 2013, 04:13:56 PM
Hey Dsx8 here is a possible alt for ur kakashi i think if it can fit
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/narutoclashoftheninjarevolution3/sheet/4276/
At least it isn't Shadow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 08, 2013, 08:38:43 PM #8348 Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:53:39 PM by DSX8-sama
Quote from: Tobi on July 06, 2013, 04:13:56 PM
Hey Dsx8 here is a possible alt for ur kakashi i think if it can fit
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/narutoclashoftheninjarevolution3/sheet/4276/
thats a really.. low quality model... i have a better kakashi model anyways from the PS3 game (adult that is)

edit:
Quote from: Oizen on July 08, 2013, 02:50:56 AM
SUPER SMASH BROS 4 LEAKED GAMEPLAY VIDEO

Blog post:
http://kc-mm.com/2013/07/07/super-smash-bros-4-leaked/

Blog posting for hacks is dead, but it feels wrong not to do it.

also... remember that MMD stage? well started it back up again on the none transforming pokemon stadium stage.. idk y the screens wont show properly >.>

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

.... would any1 like some Metroid Other M stages? i finally got em all named (took a whole day to go through most of the files, what to keep and what not)

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i would  ;D

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oh, you could have asked me. I already have them all named back from when I ripped models from the game. :P
Click for my stuff:


I haven't played Other M so I don't know of any places but I'd love any new Metroid stage I could. I really should play Other M.


Quote from: Peardian on July 11, 2013, 12:06:28 PM
Oh, you could have asked me. I already have them all named back from when I ripped models from the game. :P
lol i didnt even know u had all the files ripped and named xDD

Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on July 11, 2013, 12:23:10 PM
I haven't played Other M so I don't know of any places but I'd love any new Metroid stage I could. I really should play Other M.
play it!!!! ^_^


gonna be revamping my Training Room stage.. god the doctors needed that goes behind the glass window along with their animations... and also want to do the final boss room too!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Are you gonna make a stage about The Baby!? o0o Or the stage in which Samus breaks down in-front of Roidley?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]