DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's whenever he finishes it. Let them work at their own pace.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on November 11, 2013, 04:07:46 AM
It's whenever he finishes it. Let them work at their own pace.
I know; I was only asking if he knew of an estimated time. I didn't say "Come on, finish it already!" I can wait as long as he needs.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

probably by the end of the week... or sooner, we'll see
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

cool. I needed a better "Bowser's Lair" stage. this one is full of life.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

It would he cool if the chandeliers would rock back and forth a little.

Y'know, physics. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 11, 2013, 04:10:34 AM
SSBB Hack - DSX8's Bowser's Keep

Eeeeee~
thxs for the vid legacy xP

of course the final product will be better :)

Quote from: Gnorcteen on November 11, 2013, 04:21:52 AM
cool. I needed a better "Bowser's Lair" stage. this one is full of life.
indeed

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 11, 2013, 04:23:08 AM
It would he cool if the chandeliers would rock back and forth a little.

Y'know, physics. >.>
IF ONLY!!!
not a bad idea really... but peardian is working on the rocking motion for the chains and the chadeliers
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Maybe once BrawlBox gets better at importing the animations I export. :P There's no way I'm manually animating slight sways in the chandlier, with all the crystals shaking and the chain swaying that go with it. That said, the chandliers and chains are already rigged for such animations, but right now my top priority is getting the stage implemented in its most basic form.
Click for my stuff:


as an old saying in my family says "One cannot walk until they first crawl; then before you know it, you can run." basically what it means is, version 1 will be required before anymore can be done, and version one is looking quite amazing.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: 8XSD on November 11, 2013, 04:44:00 AM
thxs for the vid legacy xP

of course the final product will be better :)

Yay

Quote from: Peardian on November 11, 2013, 05:07:39 AM
Maybe once BrawlBox gets better at importing the animations I export. :P

That's most likely never going to happen~

hah who knows xP

anyways... just showing some fire fixes and shine updates! need to find the right scale size for the crystal reflection..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
enjoy big pic!!! load in new tab/window for full view
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


 :srs: How is something that high even possible? Not that I'm complaining...

*subs*

Mario - Check
Peach - Check
Bowser - Check
Mallow AND Snowy - Check
Geno - Czech
Mack - Check
excellent, 6 characters from Super Mario RPG are ready for some well-earned brawlin on a not-so-obscure stage, but impossible unless squenix approves. I would've also said Luigi, but he's only in the credits... ok fine...
Luigi - Check
and what the heck, 2 cameos as well
Link - Check
Samus - Check

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524