DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

My body is ready.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 16, 2013, 04:38:35 AM
My body is ready.
i better hope it is!!!

anyways, I noticed that the windows act odd at times (thanks to legacy for pointing it out), but i tried alot of options, but no dice at all, so its gonna get released the way it is, not that any1 will notice it much :P

release coming soon once video is posted by Legacy!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

now if someone could just make smithy over dedede. then I will have the main antagonist, the 5 heroes, the 3 cameos, a minor antagonist, the evil clone, and the wario before wario was invented.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Sorry, Mike. I'll have the video uploaded when my laptop gets repaired. Just give me a few days.

By the by, Bowser's Keep looks beautiful.

Quote from: Mobile Wolf on November 17, 2013, 05:53:32 AM
Sorry, Mike. I'll have the video uploaded when my laptop gets repaired. Just give me a few days.

By the by, Bowser's Keep looks beautiful.
mmmmmm i see... >_>

well anyways... Bowser's Keep is now released!!!

enjoy the stage and EVERYTHING IN IT!!!

Note:
has lag in 3p matches, so careful!! Some testers have told me they had none, but some did, so careful on who u choose to fight with!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

it is truly a work of art.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I'm like really excited to play on this stage.

Bowser's Keep  looks amazing i cant wait to try this stage out later

YESSSSSSS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*TFS Nappa's voice* YAAAAAAAAY!!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on November 17, 2013, 08:34:15 PM
*TFS Nappa's voice* YAAAAAAAAY!!!
these are the kind of quotes that make me wish DBZ was game-originated. I like to keep things as game-originated in my smash bros as possible.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gnorcteen on November 17, 2013, 09:02:16 PM
these are the kind of quotes that make me wish DBZ was game-originated. I like to keep things as game-originated in my smash bros as possible.
Well... If it's what I love, I put it in my game... If it's what I like, it depends, when it doesn't fit at all, I don't even try to see if I can put it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gnorcteen on November 17, 2013, 06:08:56 AM
it is truly a work of art.
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on November 17, 2013, 02:30:21 PM
I'm like really excited to play on this stage.
Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 17, 2013, 02:53:13 PM
Bowser's Keep  looks amazing i cant wait to try this stage out later
Quote from: Segtendo on November 17, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
YESSSSSSS.
Quote from: Akeno-san on November 17, 2013, 08:34:15 PM
*TFS Nappa's voice* YAAAAAAAAY!!!

thxs every1!!  Glad to see that alot of ppl like the stage :)

im not sure whats next tho.. Kame's house is like, a pain atm due to all the vertex coloring going on with it.. Hyperbolic Time Chamber im not sure if legacy did anymore work to that.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ruby? :D *shot*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

well, I did have an idea for a crash bandicoot stage, but no one has taken it up yet.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524