DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

>:C

YOU ASS! Who said you could post shame me like that?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I DID!!!

better quality one! sadly i cant add sound to it... o well... hope u liked that tho Nao-kun~  :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Next time I'm over there... Oooohhhh you'd better prepare yourself. Not meant as an Ike pun.

>:C
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SWORDS PLEASE!!!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The sheer wtf of this K.O.
Also you being destroyed in a hilarious way by me. :v

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How the [censored] did you make that gif so big, DSX8?
40MB? O.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Raikrom on April 07, 2015, 02:42:46 AM
Was... was it still a spike?

Funny thing is... it was. He just rebounded off of the underside and rolled outward like that. It's hard to explain.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on April 07, 2015, 02:12:07 AM
The sheer wtf of this K.O.
Also you being destroyed in a hilarious way by me. :v


That's a lot of saltiness there.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

[SALTINESS INTENSIFIES]
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i say there should be an option to have no characters in the background so there is less chance for lag.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

dont u mean the pokemons? yeah im not adding those... they might have broken rigs when imported into BB just like the critters did for Windy Hill Zone.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Why not use the X/Y/OR/AS models then if you want to put the Pokemon in?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: DSX8 on April 07, 2015, 11:54:34 AM
dont u mean the pokemons? yeah im not adding those... they might have broken rigs when imported into BB just like the critters did for Windy Hill Zone.
i was talking about Town and City

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524