DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on July 26, 2015, 10:04:31 AM
ah.. time for u to get a new SD card then :o

and the gray boxes is the shadows for this...
Its new. Created it a week ago. I don't understand how virtual SD card can start to mess up though.

Oh, right. Forgot about the HUD.

hmm.. well thats odd... :/

edit:

edit2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh nice! I missed the initial showcasing of the stage, but this looks fun :) I actually like this stage a lot in Smash Wii U, it's very nostalgic for me. This'll be cool to play in Brawl :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Duck Hunt is looking nice! I'm going to assume that there won't be any lag like some of the higher poly stages, because it looks pretty low poly to me.
This may sound weird, however, I'm just asking this question to gain a little knowledge.
I've seen you mention adding vertex colours and I'm not exactly sure what that is. I don't need help with anything I just wondered what it was and what purpose it served.

Quote from: Program on July 26, 2015, 08:55:29 PM
Duck Hunt is looking nice! I'm going to assume that there won't be any lag like some of the higher poly stages, because it looks pretty low poly to me.
This may sound weird, however, I'm just asking this question to gain a little knowledge.
I've seen you mention adding vertex colours and I'm not exactly sure what that is. I don't need help with anything I just wondered what it was and what purpose it served.
color nodes... here's an example!
No Color Nodes Applied


Color Nodes Applied



Color nodes r mostly used for color details for stages.. seems like only nintendo uses them, but the PSP and PS Vita games does also, while others do not. And while color nodes also have alpha channels, if the alpha is lower than 255, it can be turned into a transparent section on the mesh its applied to.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 26, 2015, 09:15:53 PM
color nodes... here's an example!
No Color Nodes Applied
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Color Nodes Applied
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Color nodes r mostly used for color details for stages.. seems like only nintendo uses them, but the PSP and PS Vita games does also, while others do not. And while color nodes also have alpha channels, if the alpha is lower than 255, it can be turned into a transparent section on the mesh its applied to.
Firstly... Dang... That's insane! You're really good at this. Am I correct to assume the colours applied to the colour nodes are stored in the "color" folder under the MDL0? Lastly, how do you go about adding color nodes to an object in 3dsmax? I promise I'm not using this to make anything I don't even have 3dsmax. I'm just curious as to how you add them, because googling came up with nothing.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to show me what these were!

Yes, colors r stored under "color" under the MDL0

and to add colors/alpha channels to objects, that would be VertexPaint in 3ds max, then u can color every vert possible!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 27, 2015, 12:21:16 AM
Yes, colors r stored under "color" under the MDL0

and to add colors/alpha channels to objects, that would be VertexPaint in 3ds max, then u can color every vert possible!
Yes, I got one thing right. Awesome! now I know how magic is made! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain that to me.


I had a chance to play on Miiverse... NEW FAVORITE STAGE! The lighting, shadows, and spec are all perfect. I ported it over Pictochat and used the ASL tool to move Pictochat to L trigger press. Yeah, I'm going to be playing on this stage a lot. Great work!


Quote from: Program on July 28, 2015, 02:05:22 AM
I had a chance to play on Miiverse... NEW FAVORITE STAGE! The lighting, shadows, and spec are all perfect. I ported it over Pictochat and used the ASL tool to move Pictochat to L trigger press. Yeah, I'm going to be playing on this stage a lot. Great work!
hah well glad u like it!!

Quote from: Nebulon on July 30, 2015, 01:18:22 AM
"final"? Nice!
yush... not sure if i'll add any extra stuff tho in the future

Anyways back from my trip.. i had a blast.. altho in return i got majorly sunburned for sleeping on the beach... on accident.. even with sunscreen on ._.
dont ask how.. :|

so now that im back.. HERE'S DUCK HUNT!!!



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Any chance you'd be ripping the background for WiiU custom stages? As in, the ones you draw on?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on July 30, 2015, 06:09:36 PM
Any chance you'd be ripping the background for WiiU custom stages? As in, the ones you draw on?
i could... the space 1 tho... thats pretty high poly.. but also some of them has bones/objects that arnt properly in place.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

They all look great... also those backgrounds where you can take snapshots of the trophies.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]