DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

I was talking about Reset Bomb Forest, man
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


oohh lol... i mustve re-read it wrong... lmao

im not gonna build it over Bridge of Eldin... cause u cant edit the time frame king bublin comes by, and even with the portal being replaced by something else, the stage still gets darker, so no need to do that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 21, 2015, 05:00:56 AM
oohh lol... i mustve re-read it wrong... lmao

im not gonna build it over Bridge of Eldin... cause u cant edit the time frame king bublin comes by, and even with the portal being replaced by something else, the stage still gets darker, so no need to do that

As I was saying, build it over whatever stage you want (even Final Destination) then port it to Bridge of Eldin with a rel. The stage won't get dark, nothing will happen, but the sound will still play. At least that's how I remember it.

Anyways, that is just a suggestion. It's the only way I know that we can make a SFX be played in a stage instead of putting it into the BRSTM, since the timing gets messed up if you pause the game at least once.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


why build it over Final Destination? *laughs manically*


anyways... Balloon Fight and Spirit Train [Ω] is now released... ENJOY!!!







https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 21, 2015, 06:25:02 AM
why build it over Final Destination? *laughs manically*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


:notimp:  dont give me that kind of post boi!!!

anyways... wow... just... wow... i had a 6 month break of stage making after doing my Skyloft Stage.. im shocked ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

hey did you ever finish the Ryu model? I would love to use it for the next PSA



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 22, 2015, 10:16:31 PM
hey did you ever finish the Ryu model? I would love to use it for the next PSA

IIRC he's waiting for OMO files to be viewable?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 22, 2015, 10:16:31 PM
hey did you ever finish the Ryu model? I would love to use it for the next PSA
nope.. not yet... he still causes lag when he's fully rigged... other than that, i might just wait till i get his 3ds model...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2015, 10:59:09 PM
IIRC he's waiting for OMO files to be viewable?
well... im not gonna say anything about that... up to Dant's and Sammy's choice on how to export the omo format and for how it'll be used
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ah, so I understood wrong. No harm done.

Wish I had the Wii U model tho.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 23, 2015, 12:26:21 AM
nope.. not yet... he still causes lag when he's fully rigged... other than that, i might just wait till i get his 3ds model...
well... im not gonna say anything about that... but lets just say it might be a part of BB... in the near future~
DSX8 do you have a hard copy of Smash 3ds? If so, you should already have the DLC as even if you haven't purchased it it's still on your system.

As for the .omo files... I'm pretty sure it wasn't Blackjax. So... was it Sammi Husky?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2015, 01:58:15 AM
Ah, so I understood wrong. No harm done.

Wish I had the Wii U model tho.
lolwat? u should have access to the WiiU models from what RTB uploaded... :|

Quote from: Program on August 23, 2015, 02:41:57 AM
DSX8 do you have a hard copy of Smash 3ds? If so, you should already have the DLC as even if you haven't purchased it it's still on your system.

As for the .omo files... I'm pretty sure it wasn't Blackjax. So... was it Sammi Husky?
i have a digital copy of smash3ds... and i dont purchase dlc content on my 3ds, only on the WiiU i do. Even smash3ds dlc content is in a different format, so cant even unpack those files from the SD card, only way to get it is from downloading from the NUS servers, which I dont have the tools to do so for the 3ds games, and Boobsey sent me the dlc file of Patch 1.07 for smash3ds, but I dont have a gateway to decrypt the file.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Just took a look at the Ryu file that DSX8 sent me

I'm pretty sure I'd be better off getting his SF4 model and optimizing that. I could try to UV the Smash4 textures over the model so it doesn't look too out of place.

So many extra faces...
So many damn extra faces....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hahah yeah... even with using only 1 face (his result screen face), it was about.. 17k poly's total i believe?)

anyways... that explosion 8-)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote
anyways... that explosion 8-)

Woah, that's a cool effect! Is that custom?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822