DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

MORE IN THE SPOILER!!!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


welp... i guess i forgot to post in here for Peach's Castle N64 (SmashU) release... oops...



and a new release for new years!!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2015, 06:52:50 AM
welp... i guess i forgot to post in here for Peach's Castle N64 (SmashU) release... oops...



and a new release for new years!!!!
Great job with Peach's Castle 64 and Cloud.

The shoulder pad looks a bit wonky, and the texture on his glove looks like skeleton fingers, but other then that Cloud looks pretty good

well the textures were made by KJP since he made them ahead of time. as for the shoulder pad, thats the original position the object was in... so i rigged it to ike shoulder pad bone.. no other way to get around it

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It's likely due to the result of texture down-scaling, as the bandage-looking wraps on Cloud's left fingers are textured on, rather than modeled on.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Still using that Ganon mod I shared with you are ya? Wasn't expecting to see it in a WIP vid. :v

I can give you the updated one with some fixes and slight balancing if you like it so much.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is some Brawl Minus stuff going on right there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nao-chan on January 04, 2016, 10:27:14 PM
Still using that Ganon mod I shared with you are ya? Wasn't expecting to see it in a WIP vid. :v

I can give you the updated one with some fixes and slight balancing if you like it so much.
lol no need, i already removed it :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX8, I apologize for asking but I was wondering if the Onett SmashU stage is fixed?

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 05, 2016, 02:37:42 AM
DSX8, I apologize for asking but I was wondering if the Onett SmashU stage is fixed?
no and i'll never get to it :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Removed it? You ass. >:v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey DSX! You said in your Smash 3ds tutorial that one must load the mbn files for stage props...but what if a stage doesn't have any mbn?