DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

2-3 fps drop on two-player matches is smoothly? :l
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Honestly... with how large the stage is and how much it has... I'd say that 2-3 fps isn't bad at all Br3. That's actually really good considering. Now if it were the second or third value with a couple characters... then it would be a bit of an issue. But I tested it out myself for him, with high poly characters. It's not bad at all.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In that case, it wouldn't take much optimizing for it not to lag at all.

DSX8 can't do the optimization, I know, but maybe if we could get someone that could, we would be able to have this neat Sm4sh stage without lag. Hopefully...

Anyways, huge props to DSX8 for getting this stage to run well, I wasn't expecting such a big stage to have this little lag with no optimization whatsoever.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on January 08, 2016, 11:39:49 PM
In that case, it wouldn't take much optimizing for it not to lag at all.

DSX8 can't do the optimization, I know, but maybe if we could get someone that could, we would be able to have this neat Sm4sh stage without lag. Hopefully...

Anyways, huge props to DSX8 for getting this stage to run well, I wasn't expecting such a big stage to have this little lag with no optimization whatsoever.
lol yeah, when i got the right side in with no textures applied, i was expecting a freeze due to it being 4.2MB at the time... and then with textures added, and then the bridge, which now put it to 4.6MB.. release will be on sunday for the regular and omega

anyways... gaur plains received a revamp.. and is now available for download
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 09, 2016, 07:52:18 PM
Yo DSX8...
why did u hault that subway stage you were working with?


lost interest in it <:v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Gaur Plains looks beautiful. Good Job as always! ;)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Good stuff, as always. I haven't even gotten a chance to play the first version of Gaur Plains and now there's another one. lol

Also, Palutena's Temple has to lag on Wii, right? If not, that's amazing, but I would be shocked if it didn't

Palutena's Temple looks beast. It's gonna be fun, I love big stages with a lot of interesting geometry to play on.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: PseudoTypical on January 10, 2016, 02:08:07 AM
Good stuff, as always. I haven't even gotten a chance to play the first version of Gaur Plains and now there's another one. lol

Also, Palutena's Temple has to lag on Wii, right? If not, that's amazing, but I would be shocked if it didn't
Quote from: DSX8 on January 08, 2016, 05:03:37 PM
lol nope, wasn't even optimized at all... xD

To anyone concerned about palutena's temple on the wii... it DOES run smoothly. here is a list of fps drops on the wii on vs mode.

2p matches: 2-3 fps drop
3p matches: 3-6 fps drop
4p matches: 6-10 fps drop
all cpu as ice climbers - heavy lag
high poly char models - heavy lag in 3p & 4p matches
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh! Well, do you plan to optimize it in the future? Usually my matches are four-player with decently high poly models, so that's ruled out with the current version. If not, I get it. :P

Quote from: PseudoTypical on January 10, 2016, 04:17:05 AM
Oh! Well, do you plan to optimize it in the future? Usually my matches are four-player with decently high poly models, so that's ruled out with the current version. If not, I get it. :P
nope.. when i optimize, it ALWAYS deforms the model.. so i don't do that anymore... unless i get some1 else to do it for me.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on January 10, 2016, 04:23:47 AM
nope.. when i optimize, it ALWAYS deforms the model.. so i don't do that anymore... unless i get some1 else to do it for me.
Sounds weird! Alright then, thanks for letting me know

Again... i forgot to post the release of another stage... shame on me! Dx

Palutena's Temple is released, enjoy!!!


And here's something else I worked on, altho its only for personal use. Can be made available if people want it tho, but yet who uses title screens? lolz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on January 14, 2016, 01:54:46 PM
Again... i forgot to post the release of another stage... shame on me! Dx

Palutena's Temple is released, enjoy!!!

And here's something else I worked on, altho its only for personal use. Can be made available if people want it tho, but yet who uses title screens? lolz

You sir make the absolutely most beautiful stages I ever met!
The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!