DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on March 14, 2016, 02:30:45 AM
why? cause last time i released unfinished work, people pretty much only uploaded a unfinished stage/project w/o doing any work to it..

they don't even bother TRYING to work on it.
I would, honestly, just give your work to people who are actually willing to do something with your stages. Don't release them publicly. Just have someone finish them up and then they could credit you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2016, 10:27:08 PM
I would, honestly, just give your work to people who are actually willing to do something with your stages. Don't release them publicly. Just have someone finish them up and then they could credit you.
indeed... and that is y im giving all my unfinished work to Edwguard.. my apprentice :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Pfftt... your apprentice? He does better work than you. :v

I'd say it's the other way around.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I wouldn't understate what EF can do. That dude is impressive lol

well im pretty much the 1 that taught him about shader work... and how to do animated textures and the such... he's still learning on bone animation lol... but he does for sure beat me on stage lighting, thats for sure >_>

that... and remaking textures...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm sure that Edwguard Flows can finish your unfinished stages DSX8.

Quote from: E-scope12 on March 15, 2016, 05:26:47 AM
I'm Edwguard Flows
im sorry.. but u r no where as close to being Edwguard Flows... :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on March 15, 2016, 05:33:13 AM
im sorry.. but u r no where as close to being Edwguard Flows... :v
...I'm certain with how that was sentenced that there is a 'sure' is missing from that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 15, 2016, 08:01:23 AM
...I'm certain with how that was sentenced that there is a 'sure' is missing from that.

I don't see one... :v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I'm sure Edwguard Flows can finish your unfinished stages DSX8"
Makes more sense, don't it?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 15, 2016, 08:30:18 AM
"I'm sure Edwguard Flows can finish your unfinished stages DSX8"
Makes more sense, don't it?

I don't see one. You sure you're not putting words in his mouth there Kitsu?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...You're misunderstanding me completely.
Meh, doesn't matter, I'm terrible at explaining things, think what you will.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Nao-chan on March 15, 2016, 08:32:08 AM
I don't see one. You sure you're not putting words in his mouth there Kitsu?
its cause he said..

"I'm Edwguard Flows can finish your unfinished stages DSX8"
that is y kitsu said that Nao :v

edit:
platform all animated on wily's castle.. gotta find a proper 1 for the right side now... might just go up and down :v

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

None of you understand jokes.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on March 15, 2016, 05:33:13 AM
im sorry.. but u r no where as close to being Edwguard Flows... :v
Huh? I meant to say that I'm sure that Edwguard Flows can finish your stages. Let me fix that. Sorry for the misunderstanding DSX8. I forgot to put put "sure that" when I thought I did. Or maybe I was hallucinating. I don't know but again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.