DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

He already has Seg. :v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haha, pretty funny April Fools joke, that's a good one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Galvatron on April 01, 2016, 11:46:49 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w


Semper Fidelis dsx8, you will be missed.
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 01, 2016, 07:59:36 PM
Goodbye DSX8, We'll all miss you
u all shall miss me

Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2016, 09:53:58 PM
Now join Discord.
already did :v

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 01, 2016, 10:15:21 PM
you'll be back. they almost always come back
nope... not this time!

Quote from: HowDoISpaceJam on April 01, 2016, 11:18:10 PM
Haha, pretty funny April Fools joke, that's a good one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this aint a joke scrub :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady





discord is indeed a nice program. it's like skype but less messy.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Farewell Dsx8
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Oh well it's sad to see someone leaving specially when it's someone who does stuff on their free time when nobody is bothering that person actually I'm just writing down random things just so that I get some kittens for the shop don't mind me lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words look I didn't even bother to press commas or periods just so that the thoughts flow freely just like how you're gonna fly freely away from here except not really since I know it's just an April Fools thing but I'll just continue to write about how you'll be missed because nobody is really going to bother reading lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words lots of words so I can get away with whatever I write here as long as I finish it with something that makes sense like see ya DSX8 you did great so far you're going but your hacks shall remain good luck out there dude
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



assuming you really arent coming back... thanks for your stages. theyve made many happy faces in my college's game room... except for some complaints on Bowser's Keep and its lag :P

farewell, friend

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

This isn't an April fools thing. He is leaving. Just like everyone else did in the past. No more good stage imports from one of the perviest guys on the net. :v Oh well, they come and they go. Not like it's a big deal to me since I know I can just drive to your house. v:

Seriously though, hope Smash U modding goes well. You'd better tell me things. >:c

Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 02, 2016, 06:53:18 AM
-snip

I actually read all of this. I seriously did, word for word. Ricky... why you type all this up?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Goodbye... Sad to see you leave for good.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(