DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sorceress on October 27, 2011, 01:24:46 AM
You could do that as well or u could make a thread in the model help section...
lol already talked to BJ.... he said i shouldnt have scaled the bones.. and yea lol

edit: poll added!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

To comply with the poll, I want to See Yuna with her summoner costume over Zelda. Her Gunner Costume could be an alt(or over sheik XD).


The lack of Chaos choices saddens me (as does the lack of Gilgamesh).

Still, went with Yuna, classic summoner threads.  Would work well over Zelda.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 27, 2011, 02:47:12 AM
The lack of Chaos choices saddens me (as does the lack of Gilgamesh).

Still, went with Yuna, classic summoner threads.  Would work well over Zelda.
ill add Gilgamesh onto it now!  (sadly idr all the characters thats in it)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 02:50:36 AM
ill add Gilgamesh onto it now!  (sadly idr all the characters thats in it)

Cool.  Too bad I already voted :P.  I guess you could say Yuna has -1 and Gilgamesh has +1.

Also, if he's done, any costume would be cool.  FFVIII design is boss.  FFV design is SUPER boss and while Beyond did a vertex of his standard costume, it's obviously not as perfect as a model import.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 27, 2011, 02:56:59 AM
Cool.  Too bad I already voted :P.  I guess you could say Yuna has -1 and Gilgamesh has +1.

Also, if he's done, any costume would be cool.  FFVIII design is boss.  FFV design is SUPER boss and while Beyond did a vertex of his standard costume, it's obviously not as perfect as a model import.
hahha aight, thats all cool

anyways... new pic of Lightning...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yuna gunner costume gets my vote!! :D

over zelda.

I prefer Yuna's tradicional summoner costume, but I'm happy with anybody on that poll ;P

Quote from: felixsrg on October 27, 2011, 03:59:55 AM
I prefer Yuna's tradicional summoner costume, but I'm happy with anybody on that poll ;P
lol then vote for 1 u prefer the most :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 04:00:55 AM
lol then vote for 1 u prefer the most :P
Tha's Yuna off course, I was just saying that if she didn't won I would be happy with whoever won.

Cloud over ike.. (advent children one) xP .... or directly.. over olimar... 8-) ,.. lol jk xP

Quote from: felixsrg on October 27, 2011, 04:23:46 AM
Tha's Yuna off course, I was just saying that if she didn't won I would be happy with whoever won.
ah ok xP


Quote from: shadowXtreme on October 27, 2011, 04:30:36 AM
Cloud over ike.. (advent children one) xP .... or directly.. over olimar... 8-) ,.. lol jk xP
lol cloud ehh... 2 votes for cloud... Yuna is still in the lead!

anyways.... here's another character im trying to do.... even tho it doesnt want to export as a dae :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

 :af2: voted for Onion knight! Normal costume over Red Pit would be fine, but if you'd give him his Ninja costume and put him over Red shiek (hopes that Spiderman, when being cooperative, will be on Shiek), that'd be awesome too  ;D

On another note, Lightning's arm and Legs... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^3^

Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 06:20:20 AM
anyways.... here's another character im trying to do.... even tho it doesnt want to export as a dae :>.>:

Woot Spidey!  I freakin love you!

I vote Cloud.
...
What? 7 is the only one I've completed. Plus I'm a Kingdom Hearts Junkie, Sooooo...

Anyways, over Ike, and I'd personally like to see his KH1 DLC Costume from Duodecim. I can give you the model link if need be. =P

I should also mention that Gunner Yuna is already being imported by someone else... =P