DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 10, 2012, 06:30:30 AM
I mean no claws all the time, but my fault for not being specific.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 10, 2012, 09:46:17 AM
I see my posts have been reduced from meaningless to non-existant...
lol i saw ur post... i just didnt feel like replying to it... ^^"

....... Kunoichi release will be in the morning!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: jokekid on February 10, 2012, 11:07:51 AM
renamon needs a sexy brawl fur texture...
yeah i kno... im no good at texturizing tho... so imma ask some1 to make 1 for her
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So I read that the claws will appear on the Final Smash?

Could you make an alternate version to where her claws always show, and her eyes I guess turn yellow when she gets the FS?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2012, 04:44:39 AM
So I read that the claws will appear on the Final Smash?

Could you make an alternate version to where her claws always show, and her eyes I guess turn yellow when she gets the FS?
yeah... besides both versions will have FS eyes, cause im that badass :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX, I was wondering if you could help me put something together.

I want to make this:



I dunno how to amalgamate models though, or the exact way I would go about getting pieces to put it together, but Ramon gave me some ideas.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 11, 2012, 06:04:05 AM
DSX, I was wondering if you could help me put something together.

I want to make this:



I dunno how to amalgamate models though, or the exact way I would go about getting pieces to put it together, but Ramon gave me some ideas.
lolwat o.o

sorry... but idk how to make models.... =/ even tho she does look alot like Akuma
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I got around to taking pictures and releasing Nymph. I'll do Karas next when I can find time.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 11, 2012, 07:11:32 AM
I got around to taking pictures and releasing Nymph. I'll do Karas next when I can find time.
ok cool, take ur time
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

srry for double post... Brawl Styled Nymph released by EnigmaticSpirit!!! Up next is Brawl Style Karas!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I'd also like to point out that Kunoichi is also released, so go and grab her from the vault!!!


edit:
also, some new CSS icons!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Downloaded the Kunoichi in the vault and look what I found...

Some nice looking eyes...



I think it's showing the EyeWhite, instead of the eyes, plus I don't know how I got this problem...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 11, 2012, 06:47:44 PM
Downloaded the Kunoichi in the vault and look what I found...

Some nice looking eyes...



I think it's showing the EyeWhite, instead of the eyes, plus I don't know how I got this problem...


.... it didnt come out like that to me... :srs: it only did that when she got hit... ugh imma have to have BJ look at it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 11, 2012, 08:33:43 PM
.... it didnt come out like that to me... :srs: it only did that when she got hit... ugh imma have to have BJ look at it
Well the eyes stay like that though out the entire battle and the FS eyes don't even show as well...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 11, 2012, 08:45:28 PM
Well the eyes stay like that though out the entire battle and the FS eyes don't even show as well...
mmmmmmm i see.... then yeah once BJ gets on msn imma message him to look at kunoichi's eyes.... it shouldnt be doing that

edit:
anyways.... new character from BRS!!! No no... im not doing Brs... but some1 like her ;)
will be over Zelda an skulls replaced with the Fire in the SideB move... hopefully i can make the skulls work.. if it comes with the model that is lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady