DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on February 22, 2012, 02:20:26 AM

I thought that Ghost Rider was almost ready?

Nice ^^'
im putting him on hold till PokeFloats and Icicle Mountain are complete xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 02:22:12 AM
im putting him on hold till PokeFloats and Icicle Mountain are complete xD

Oh! then those are some powerful reasons of why I haven't seen the Ghost's update yet :0 xD

Nice ^^'
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




February 22, 2012, 02:37:29 AM #2807 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 03:29:07 AM by DSX8™
Quote from: AGFanProduction on February 22, 2012, 02:35:10 AM
Oh! then those are some powerful reasons of why I haven't seen the Ghost's update yet :0 xD

Nice ^^'
haha yeah it sure is...

anyways just switched on over to join.me.... as i said, [censored] around in it, u will get kicked

edit:
srry stream is closed... to many trolls -_-... idk if ill do any more streams due to what happened last night and earlier today... so if any1 wanna watch me do PokeFloats... then just PM me and ill send u a stream link
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 02:37:29 AM
haha yeah it sure is...

anyways just switched on over to join.me.... as i said, [censored] around in it, u will get kicked

edit:
srry stream is closed... to many trolls -_-... idk if ill do any more streams due to what happened last night and earlier today... so if any1 wanna watch me do PokeFloats... then just PM me and ill send u a stream link
Yeah I hate those trolls. Someone should really fix that problem. Also I prefer join.me

well... still looking for animators to help me animate pokefloat... any1 out there? sorta getting tired of doing it on my own Dx

anyways... 2 new pics of PokeFloats... Wooper is a bit small... needs to be resized.. Sudowoodo needs to be moved on over to the left a bit... ok more like alot lol

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Trolls, eh? Since when did trolls joining the join.me sessions? I thought it was just this forum.

Also, I can't offer to animate as of now but I'll let you know if that changes in the near future before you finish.

February 22, 2012, 07:12:21 AM #2811 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:17:36 AM by DSX8™
Quote from: Xiggah on February 22, 2012, 07:06:04 AM
Trolls, eh? Since when did trolls joining the join.me sessions? I thought it was just this forum.

Also, I can't offer to animate as of now but I'll let you know if that changes in the near future before you finish.
lol yeah... its a certain some1 who i dont want to talk to anymore... and his goonies i should say, have been trolling me in each stream for the past day.. -_-'

lol i think if i dont get any other distractions in RL and by other ppl... i think i should have the whole stage done by... sunday

edit:
streaming live now from Livestream!

edit2:
nvm livestream just makes BB all laggy as hell for me... come here instead!
https://beta.join.me/207-797-194
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay, are you sure you didn't do anything else special :notimp:
I edited the materials the way you said and now he doesn't appear at all :/
Only his sword appears after I change his materials like this..

Alpha Function:
Ref0: 128
Comp0: Greater Than or Equal To
Logic: And
Ref1: 255
Comp1: Less than or equal to

:srs:

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 05:51:44 PM
Okay, are you sure you didn't do anything else special :notimp:
I edited the materials the way you said and now he doesn't appear at all :/
Only his sword appears after I change his materials like this..

Alpha Function:
Ref0: 128
Comp0: Greater Than or Equal To
Logic: And
Ref1: 255
Comp1: Less than or equal to

:srs:
did u change the cull mode to CullOut or CullNone? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 07:36:36 PM
did u change the cull mode to CullOut or CullNone? lol
Never tried Cull Out before *facepalm*
I tried CullNone and that's what makes him invisible XD

Do you mean Cull Outside or just cull out?

I thought of a cool thing for his 'dark' replacement though. (The dark copy of him from SSE)
I'll try that, and maybe try some other idea for his eye :/
Even when I apply the eye texture as a material in 3ds Max it turns grey or whatever the ambiant color is :/

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 08:07:38 PM
Never tried Cull Out before *facepalm*
I tried CullNone and that's what makes him invisible XD

Do you mean Cull Outside or just cull out?

I thought of a cool thing for his 'dark' replacement though. (The dark copy of him from SSE)
I'll try that, and maybe try some other idea for his eye :/
Even when I apply the eye texture as a material in 3ds Max it turns grey or whatever the ambiant color is :/
lol does his eye have any transparency? ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 22, 2012, 08:21:20 PM #2816 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:22:23 PM by Naruto200Man
Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 08:12:10 PM
lol does his eye have any transparency? ;)
Not that I know of, no...
It's just a flat texture with two colors and relitivally small.


^Actual image :/

And you already seen his body/sword textures.

It refuses to show the eye texture as one of the textures in the model previewer too.


EDIT:
Also the eye texture doesn't show up as part of the Material tree or the Textures tree either


February 22, 2012, 08:36:09 PM #2817 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:41:27 PM by DSX8™
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 08:21:20 PM
Not that I know of, no...
It's just a flat texture with two colors and relitivally small.


^Actual image :/

And you already seen his body/sword textures.

It refuses to show the eye texture as one of the textures in the model previewer too.


EDIT:
Also the eye texture doesn't show up as part of the Material tree or the Textures tree either


lol well then... let me PM u my fix edit of it

edit:
but let me do a few tests first
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay =3 sorry for the trouble though XD
I'll have to add u as either a colab or special credit :P
Up to you which one XD

Is there any way to import shaders over the model from the original?
I got lee's shaders to work by exporting them from the original, and then importing them when I re-imported the model over links bones.

But Marth only has two shaders max...hm...pirate captain guy has 3....what a dillema :/

February 22, 2012, 08:51:29 PM #2819 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:02:37 PM by DSX8™
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 08:45:06 PM
Okay =3 sorry for the trouble though XD
I'll have to add u as either a colab or special credit :P
Up to you which one XD

Is there any way to import shaders over the model from the original?
I got lee's shaders to work by exporting them from the original, and then importing them when I re-imported the model over links bones.

But Marth only has two shaders max...hm...pirate captain guy has 3....what a dillema :/
lol cell shaded look then ehh?

send me the original brres file he's in then

edit:
Also... he has some very bad UV mapping... y didnt u fix those?

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady