DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 22, 2012, 09:10:36 PM #2820 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:11:29 PM by Naruto200Man
lol I've changed the way the shoulder armors are rigged since I uploaded it :) Now they pretty much follow the Shoulder N bones, and it looks pretty good actually :)

I didn't fix the UV mapping cause I have no clue how to do it X_X
But gimme a break bro XD I'm just barely getting into this importing business lol I also had to edit how the polygons on the mesh were working :/ it was pretty much all  one hunk of textures and only 7 polygons...

Major props for helping with this >=3 and you know what, [censored] it, I'm Colabing you on this one :D
Also, if you recognize the swords in those four recolors from skyward sword, foreshadowing is awesome isn't it?
(I just need to figure out how to add two extra arms to a brawl character *cough*skeleton*cough* without causing thrown N and Trans N issues  :>.>palm: )

Sure, I'll pm you the original .bress and the original .bress of someone else I intend to import.

https://join.me/301-061-018

stream started!!! this time im finishing up a rig instead of doing PokeFloats!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 11:14:32 PM
https://join.me/301-061-018

stream started!!! this time im finishing up a rig instead of doing PokeFloats!
stream doesnt work lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 23, 2012, 05:44:23 AM #2823 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:45:40 AM by DSX8™
Quote from: Carnage on February 23, 2012, 12:19:44 AM
stream doesnt work lol
lol sent ya a PM... so yeah... >_>;


update:
anyways... just to show that im still doing rigs... here's a small... preview.. xD
(sadly i couldnt get his his SRT0 and CLR0 data to work in-game..)

Recolors will be by Allav866, and shadow model by Pervy.

and his CSS Icon... he should be available for download in an hour, or sometime 2morrow afternoon.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 23, 2012, 05:44:23 AM
(sadly i couldnt get his his SRT0 and CLR0 data to work in-game..)
Recolors will be by Allav866, and shadow model by Pervy.

:srs:

Well doesn't matter, sucks how the hair didn't work out >.< But glad to see he's almost done :D You fixed all the rigging issues? Does not getting the STR0 and CLR0 mean ALL of them? D:! Lol he has so many.. Shiniest bad guy ever XD
PS: Release the bald one :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

DSX8: I thought I told you to stop being awesome so I could do it!
lol I kid, I kid XD
Nice work on mister shiny hair/body...
Now don't get any ideas  about any villains from Twilight Princess or I will smack you :D

Quote from: Alses on February 23, 2012, 02:50:45 PM
:srs:

Well doesn't matter, sucks how the hair didn't work out >.< But glad to see he's almost done :D You fixed all the rigging issues? Does not getting the STR0 and CLR0 mean ALL of them? D:! Lol he has so many.. Shiniest bad guy ever XD
PS: Release the bald one :af:
lol ok xD


Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 23, 2012, 04:28:00 PM
DSX8: I thought I told you to stop being awesome so I could do it!
lol I kid, I kid XD
Nice work on mister shiny hair/body...
Now don't get any ideas  about any villains from Twilight Princess or I will smack you :D
lol nou! :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 23, 2012, 08:38:38 PM #2827 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:54:39 PM by AVGanondorf
I like Demise's preview picture.  As you can see, it's my sig already... :)

Can't wait to download Demise!  As always, DSX8, you have the best Skyward Sword models.

Awesome! Baldy will be epic to fight in an underwater stage XD!
BTW DSX8, any way I could drug you to help me? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41970.new#new
If not then alright, I know you're probably busy anyway. If yes, I'll help you quit that drug after its done :D
But wait, wasn't Demise your LAST SS character!? :O! Well this is awkward... Now the only thing left is to make from SS is side characters and monsters since all the main ones (that can fight) have been done...

Well getting on with another subject:

POKE FLOATS! :D From what I saw in the stream Wooper's textures looked quite weird, and so did the sky color D: But still it looks awesome and doesn't look TOO CPU-hating... Which is good since no one ever plays SSBB anymore except for them XD! The hobby outlived the thing it was created from =P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: AVGanondorf on February 23, 2012, 08:38:38 PM
I like Demise's preview picture.  As you can see, it's my sig already... :)

Can't wait to download Demise!  As always, DSX8, you have the best Skyward Sword models.
hahah so i see... xD

sadly.. i cant rig his fingers due to them getting all skinny afterwards and also lack of vertice's.


Quote from: Alses on February 23, 2012, 09:27:55 PM
Awesome! Baldy will be epic to fight in an underwater stage XD!
BTW DSX8, any way I could drug you to help me? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41970.new#new
If not then alright, I know you're probably busy anyway. If yes, I'll help you quit that drug after its done :D
But wait, wasn't Demise your LAST SS character!? :O! Well this is awkward... Now the only thing left is to make from SS is side characters and monsters since all the main ones (that can fight) have been done...

Well getting on with another subject:

POKE FLOATS! :D From what I saw in the stream Wooper's textures looked quite weird, and so did the sky color D: But still it looks awesome and doesn't look TOO CPU-hating... Which is good since no one ever plays SSBB anymore except for them XD! The hobby outlived the thing it was created from =P
lol ill pass :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 23, 2012, 10:40:45 PM #2830 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:41:39 PM by AVGanondorf
Woah... are you going to release him bald or with hair?  xD  because working hair or non-working hair, just as long as you keep the hair.  :D

February 23, 2012, 10:57:14 PM #2831 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:40:50 AM by ds22
Quote from: AVGanondorf on February 23, 2012, 10:40:45 PM
Woah... are you going to release him bald or with hair?  xD  because working hair or non-working hair, just as long as you keep the hair.  :D
xD

there will be a version of him with hair, and 1 with no hair... followed by recolors that Allav866 has made

https://join.me/632-653-521
streaming demise atm... warning tho... any1 who dares to mess up my stream, it will get closed down!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 24, 2012, 12:29:08 AM
I keep missing the stream. Dx
lol its still up u kno xD

u can still joing it, but beware, 2 trolls r in there
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady