DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Does you got a pic for this stage from TvC?

Quote from: KTH on April 14, 2012, 10:32:34 AM
Does you got a pic for this stage from TvC?
all the pics i've taken r from my wii... but a pic of this stage from TvC directly.. nope.. but there might be 1 on google..

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 12, 2012, 03:15:56 AM
and most def gotta do X-23 now that Kit's left. (I was gonna do her before I found out Kit was gonna)
actually I stopped working on X-23 before I left. There's a rather nasty issue with her fingers on the right hand.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: DSX8 on April 14, 2012, 10:17:41 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is my favorite stage

and so is Galactors base ;D

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 14, 2012, 08:32:29 PM
actually I stopped working on X-23 before I left. There's a rather nasty issue with her fingers on the right hand.

I'll deal with it...

Wolverine didn't have fingers that moved very well either.

Like father like daughter I guess :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 14, 2012, 09:17:15 PM
I'll deal with it...

Wolverine didn't have fingers that moved very well either.

Like father like daughter I guess :D
lol guess so xD


Quote from: hero3120 on April 14, 2012, 08:35:41 PM
This is my favorite stage

and so is Galactors base ;D
Orly now?

update:
due to BB 66b... i tried washinkyo amehon again with the V11 to V9 converter... and i am now pleased to announce.. NO MORE FREEZING!

BJ told me he did some editing to the material code.. and that seemed to have fixed my issue o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

hurray for good news! did you ever get that shadow problem in daigo temple fixed?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 15, 2012, 04:21:56 AM
hurray for good news! did you ever get that shadow problem in daigo temple fixed?
sadly nope... not at all... =/

i might have to go back to using mewtwo2000's shadow model

edit:
just to prove that i got washinkyo amehon stage fully working now :af2:


WELCOME TO WASHINKYO CITY!


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks promising so far great job as usual bro. Though I'm excited to see the model importer improving, I still want to see some progress on the other Melee Stages :)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 15, 2012, 06:58:40 AM
Looks promising so far great job as usual bro. Though I'm excited to see the model importer improving, I still want to see some progress on the other Melee Stages :)
hah... like i told every1 else..

Xiggah is finishing the final part of PokeFloats... Mewtwo2000 is fixing up Mute City with collision fixes and lighting, and Brinstar Depths... well lets just say that the main stage is playable ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Good to know they're still getting love. Glad to see you're tackling TvC again with more improvements. With the new BrawlBox out could you now make a decent stage of Skyloft?

Quote from: DSX8 on April 15, 2012, 07:19:22 AM
hah... like i told every1 else..

Xiggah is finishing the final part of PokeFloats... Mewtwo2000 is fixing up Mute City with collision fixes and lighting, and Brinstar Depths... well lets just say that the main stage is playable ;D
cant wait for pokefloats :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 15, 2012, 07:42:48 AM
Good to know they're still getting love. Glad to see you're tackling TvC again with more improvements. With the new BrawlBox out could you now make a decent stage of Skyloft?
hmm... i could.. *shrugs*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: gamma kid on April 15, 2012, 09:00:00 AM
still no shadows :srs:
DEAL WITH IT!!! its release will have shadows once i figure out how to get them to work in BB 66b... cool ur jets every1... :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady