DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 02:53:11 AMi have no clue honestly.. o.e anyways... here's a BB pic of Paine.. now if u'll excuse me... i have to go for bout 2 hours.. so orphans cradle will NOT be getting its sky coloring tonight x.x
So...the sky wont be like as it appear in Dissidia? :c

Also, awesome Paine
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 22, 2012, 03:03:52 AM
So...the sky wont be like as it appear in Dissidia? :c

Also, awesome Paine
not unless i delay the stage till 2morrow.. xD
which... i dont think any1 would like :O

anyways.. if i do release it tonight.. i'd release the stage with Paine.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 01:00:10 AM
Sweet, and okay.
Funny how we have X-2 Rikku and Paine, yet not a single Yuna import. I really want an X Rikku. I liked her outfit much more in that.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY FANTASY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I shall be camping for dat Cradle.
I actually have X Rikku Laterus Rigged her and gave her to me when he decided to quit the Rikku project, I actually have a lot of Rikku's Dresspheres, and I am working on Yuna now, I made her awhile back but couldn't work out some kinks then Dsx8 told me he was gonna start on Paine so I decided to pick back up on Yuna, Im gonna start first thing in the morning. ^^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Funzy <3 on July 22, 2012, 06:08:39 AM
I actually have X Rikku Laterus Rigged her and gave her to me when he decided to quit the Rikku project, I actually have a lot of Rikku's Dresspheres, and I am working on Yuna now, I made her awhile back but couldn't work out some kinks then Dsx8 told me he was gonna start on Paine so I decided to pick back up on Yuna, Im gonna start first thing in the morning. ^^
no u start it now boi :srs:
or else ill kick ur ass over msn :D
xD

expect a new Paine pic in 30mins
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 06:10:19 AM
no u start it now boi :srs:
or else ill kick ur ass over msn :D
xD

expect a new Paine pic in 30mins
But...but...Daddy I dun wanna Dx
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Funzy <3 on July 22, 2012, 06:08:39 AM
I actually have X Rikku Laterus Rigged her and gave her to me when he decided to quit the Rikku project, I actually have a lot of Rikku's Dresspheres, and I am working on Yuna now, I made her awhile back but couldn't work out some kinks then Dsx8 told me he was gonna start on Paine so I decided to pick back up on Yuna, Im gonna start first thing in the morning. ^^



Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 06:21:09 AM

OwO to much candy for the ginger!
(Btw amazing movie)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 06:21:09 AM

me still need to see that movie!!!! :rage:

10mins left till i show a new pic of paine :O
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Even though you didn't mess with the sky or whatever, is Cradle still comin' out or will it be delayed until tomorrow?


Quote from: Funzy <3 on July 22, 2012, 06:22:18 AM
OwO to much candy for the ginger!
(Btw amazing movie)
If you seen the movie then I surpose you want to disscuss it
Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 06:55:12 AM
me still need to see that movie!!!! :rage:
You really should its a great movie
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

maybe ill download a Cam-Rip video... like i did with Ice Age 4 :af2:

anyways... on topic..
here's some new pics of Paine!!!! click pic for larger view
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 07:55:08 AM
maybe ill download a Cam-Rip video... like i did with Ice Age 4 :af2:

anyways... on topic..
here's some new pics of Paine!!!! click pic for larger view

Yay! She looks so good I can't wait for the finished product  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Funzy <3 on July 22, 2012, 08:01:49 AM
Yay! She looks so good I can't wait for the finished product  :happy:
well wait no longer!!

click spoiler for in-game pics! imma need some help with that garb she has on tho >_<[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 01:00:10 AMSweet, and okay. Funny how we have X-2 Rikku and Paine, yet not a single Yuna import. I really want an X Rikku. I liked her outfit much more in that. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY FANTASY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I shall be camping for dat Cradle.
*goes into the future and comes back* Yep, someone imported Yuna! :D But's from KH2, still no X-2. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 22, 2012, 05:16:13 PM
*goes into the future and comes back* Yep, someone imported Yuna! :D But's from KH2, still no X-2. ._.
:srs:

well imma release orphans cradle in about.. 30mins... then maybe a Brinstar Depths Alpha version 2 hours after that? we'll see ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady