DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 12:53:36 AM
Um...isn't that TvC CSS been like finished?
well i could release it for a beta release... xD

since i did get MOST of the bugs fixed.. need to ask ASF for some help for the modes difficulty icons tho.. they wont show up
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 23, 2012, 12:58:49 AMwell i could release it for a beta release... xD since i did get MOST of the bugs fixed.. need to ask ASF for some help for the modes difficulty icons tho.. they wont show up
Gimmie gimmie gimmie! I can take the bugs! :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 01:05:39 AM
Gimmie gimmie gimmie! I can take the bugs! :srs:
well i dont kno about that... and this is why


MY MEDIAFIRE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED AND SUSPENDED!!!! 149 hacks all deleted now >_<

and most of them i dont even have on my USB HDD anymore... x.x  well except for the new hacks i've done and stuff
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


yeah... and now i need ppl that have HAD my hacks... to please PM them to me.. some of them i still have on my USB HDD, but any older hacks, r no longer with me.

right now im currently looking into either Dropbox of Skydive (msn)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:O

I may have some of your hacks. Give me some time to look.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 01:51:32 AM
:O

I may have some of your hacks. Give me some time to look.
alright cool

and also, if any1 want, start looking through my BV and report each 1 that has no files.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have V1 of Orphan's Cradle do you still want that back?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 02:00:02 AM
I have V1 of Orphan's Cradle do you still want that back?
pretty much... lol

well V2 of orphans cradle now has a new DL link. sadly im new to using SkyDrive so if i upload any other files to it, ppl will see em too xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Aw man that sucks majorly. D:
I have:
Nova
Jin Kazama
Dr. Doom
Demise
Zoroark v2
Spiderman v2
Wolverine

I think I also have your Sanada Yukimura... tomorrow I'll go through my Trash Bin and some other places to see if I have any more.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 23, 2012, 02:07:47 AM
Aw man that sucks majorly. D:
I have:
Nova
Jin Kazama
Dr. Doom
Demise
Zoroark v2
Spiderman v2
Wolverine

I think I also have your Sanada Yukimura... tomorrow I'll go through my Trash Bin and some other places to see if I have any more.
i pretty much have all of my characters on my USB HDD, its just the stages thats missing and need to re-upload
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 23, 2012, 02:24:08 AM #5396 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:28:56 AM by chaos_knight9000
I think the only stage I have by you, besides Orphan's Cradle V2, is V1. I'll have a download link ready once its finished uploading. Also, I believe StupidMarioFan1 has Yamato's Arc V2 since his previews show that stage so you should go ask him for that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DSX8 on July 23, 2012, 02:14:11 AM
i pretty much have all of my characters on my USB HDD, its just the stages thats missing and need to re-upload
Oh. Well that's good at least. I'm afraid I can't help you then, I haven't got the chance to download any stages yet. :/

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 02:24:08 AM
I think the only stage I have by you, besides Orphan's Cradle V2, is V1. I'll have a download link ready once its finished uploading. Also, I believe StupidMarioFan1 has Yamato's Arc V2 since his previews show that stage so you should go ask him for that.
i already have v2 of Yamato's Arc on my laptop :P

so im fine there. lol

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 23, 2012, 02:28:03 AM
Oh. Well that's good at least. I'm afraid I can't help you then, I haven't got the chance to download any stages yet. :/
mmm thats fine.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady