RandomTBush's Model Ports

Started by RandomTBush, October 24, 2011, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bonkers and Sol-Kit, who would you want to see next?

Bandage Girl [Revamp] (Jigglypuff)
5 (6.7%)
Chell (Zero Suit Samus)
20 (26.7%)
Dejiko and Puchiko (Ice Climbers)
4 (5.3%)
Drunk and Dranko [Revamp] (Ice Climbers)
2 (2.7%)
Leonardo (Marth)
7 (9.3%)
Jigglypuff with Peach's Crown
2 (2.7%)
Peach with Luigi's Overalls/Hat (from the Super Mario Adventures manga) [DONE]
5 (6.7%)
Rayman (Sonic)
7 (9.3%)
Woolen [Revamp] (Peach)
1 (1.3%)
Fix up the two TF2 hat Jigglypuffs to be one-slot, first!
4 (5.3%)
Surprise me with one of the "[REDACTED]" characters!
18 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 75

I love the Kit Ballard import. i don't even know who she is but I can't stop fighting as her lol :laugh:

Thanks =)

Surprised Kit was actually made since shes from a very underrated game. Great job on her, loving this new importing method for models now :D

Quote from: LKR000 on October 24, 2011, 10:21:09 PMSurprised Kit was actually made since shes from a very underrated game. Great job on her, loving this new importing method for models now :D
Heh, thanks. I mainly wanted to port someone that nobody would expect, so I chose Kit (as a random suggestion from the Kit Ballard on the forums). :)

May i get some help bro?

i want to resize these TVC models i have, and give them Bonesets of Captain Falcon, can you hook me up, or atleast get them resized and reimported?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 08:22:43 PM
Not just yet, as the Source SDK was broken for the past few weeks and I couldn't compile anything. I'll see what I can do about porting it either today or tomorrow.
Thanks love ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Dark Magician Girl? *Shot*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 25, 2011, 12:22:57 AMDark Magician Girl? *Shot*
Someone else can work on that. Probably do a better customized model than I could, honestly.

I don't know who most of your planned imports are (nor do I care to know), but Chell intrigues me.  I hope you get to her soon.

Yeah, Chell is a bloody awesome idea.


Gotta have the portal gun though.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@chell talk: oops.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: MGMT on October 25, 2011, 02:13:15 AMGotta have the portal gun though.
Yeah, she'll have the Portal Gun replace her paralyzer gun.

I wasn't sure who Chell was, so I googled her, and epicness all around. She's gonna be over Zamus as well I assume?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 25, 2011, 07:53:43 AM
I wasn't sure who Chell was, so I googled her, and epicness all around. She's gonna be over Zamus as well I assume?
Yeah. It makes the most sense, after all -- she's certainly not a Peach or a Zelda.

So, since you seem to be one of the only people who knows how to do these things and knows how to speak English correctly, are you going to explain how to do this? I'm talking about things like the Kit Ballard, which is a completely new model that apprently works over ZSS with no glitches? All I know is that it involves the new Brawlbox, but I don't have a clue about what kind of models you can use or how you actually make them work. I've never worked with any imported models except Pokepark ones, which are obviously much closer to Brawl models already.

From the quality of your work so far, and your attention to detail, I'm pretty damn excited to see model imports from you!

I wanna get on porting models from Source too. Do you think you could help me out?