Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
 :srs:

Your custom model of Kratos looks legit  ಠ_ಠ

I really want to see more custom model imports from you now.
It seems way more rewarding too. Do you create your own characters? :D

Did you enjoy making the model? 'Cause, from the looks of it, you're really good at it.  ;D

Good luck when you have to rig it  ;) Ganon seems pretty fitting in terms of height, but I wonder how
he'd look rigged to someone like  Wolf or Pit?...
^3^

Pit seems almost like a perfect fit, moveset wise. Wings of Icarus, Blades of Chaos/Athena, Apollo's Bow.

Quote from: Soneek on November 16, 2011, 07:25:21 PM
Pit seems almost like a perfect fit, moveset wise. Wings of Icarus, Blades of Chaos/Athena, Apollo's Bow.

Now that I think about it, Pit works really well too moveset-wise. I think maybe even more-so than Falcon.


But his voice... and his... "swag"... so .... fruity...

Quote from: Soneek on November 16, 2011, 07:25:21 PM
Pit seems almost like a perfect fit, moveset wise. Wings of Icarus, Blades of Chaos/Athena, Apollo's Bow.

Yeah, but he ain't a fit size-wise and he's definitely not a fit in terms of voice and personality.

I dunno.  It just wouldn't seem right to me.  Kratos is defined by his rage.  Pit's just too... happy.

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 07:32:33 PM

But his voice... and his... "swag"... so .... fruity...

Eh true. Replacing the voices would help a little, but yeah I get a headache imagining Kratos with Pit's animations lol.

rig him over captain or ganon, deending on which one has less bones, so u can easily port him by adding bones... no double rig needed.

Anatomy looks great. Did you sculpt that, or was that part of the base?

either way, it looks good, so it doesn't really matter.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


The poll is a real head scratcher.  I'm not quite sure which option to choose.

And Kratos looks fantastic so far!  You're really good at custom models

You've already released Tekkaman on Pit, and Goku on C.Falcon.

So I think Ganon is a better choice character wise.

You should to try and import a model on all characters. You haven't had the chance when you were vertexing, so try it now that you're doing model imports.

Although G&W would be tough to port over... Because then you'd have to port over all of his attacks. And I mean ALL of his attacks since they're all attached to G&W's model.

Anywho, carry on.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Omg, Kratos! GG
Keep him on Pit. Pit has everything he needs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: jokekid on November 16, 2011, 08:44:18 PM
rig him over captain or ganon, deending on which one has less bones, so u can easily port him by adding bones... no double rig needed.
That IS what he is doing .-.

Quote from: Mafuyu on November 16, 2011, 10:13:52 PM
That IS what he is doing .-.

when did he say that? he talked about one of the two, im talking about both...

Quote from: MGMT on November 16, 2011, 09:35:27 PM
Anatomy looks great. Did you sculpt that, or was that part of the base?

either way, it looks good, so it doesn't really matter.

It was part of the base.

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on November 16, 2011, 10:11:20 PM
Omg, Kratos! GG
Keep him on Pit. Pit has everything he needs.


I thought about it, but having Kratos say "You're not ready yet" in that high pitched voice of his just rubs me the wrong way.

The only way I'd consider Pit at this point is if someone makes like a voice pack for him. Otherwise its a no go.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 16, 2011, 10:06:12 PM
You've already released Tekkaman on Pit, and Goku on C.Falcon.

So I think Ganon is a better choice character wise.

You should to try and import a model on all characters. You haven't had the chance when you were vertexing, so try it now that you're doing model imports.

Although G&W would be tough to port over... Because then you'd have to port over all of his attacks. And I mean ALL of his attacks since they're all attached to G&W's model.

Anywho, carry on.


I see where you're coming from. But I dunno, there'll be future opportunities for imports over Ganon, I'd just really prefer him over Falcon.

Not that Ganon is bad, but it'll all come down to which skeleton fits better for the rig anyways.

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 01:48:28 PM
I heard you wanted previews...



Are you sure that's your first custom model? It's insane. I love it.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 11:56:30 PM] I see where you're coming from. But I dunno, there'll be future opportunities for imports over Ganon, I'd just really prefer him over Falcon. Not that Ganon is bad, but it'll all come down to which skeleton fits better for the rig anyways.

i see what you mean by kratos being over falcon...but kratos is mean......i dont think hed run around saying "show me ya moves :af:" or "come on!" like that so i support the idea of ganon...plus if you give hime the swords you could use the sword ganon psa for it so ganon is an all around win....plus have you ceen CF wait animation?!?! it looks weird!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.