Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Velen on November 18, 2011, 09:10:33 AM
Could take the stuff in Pit's Voice pack and and lower the pitch. :P
... *imagines Hayayaya in a low deep voice* LOLWAT XD

Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 18, 2011, 09:21:55 AM
... *imagines Hayayaya in a low deep voice* LOLWAT XD

You know you wanna. ;P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

why pit? moveset may fit concept-wise, but animations wont really work either... plus, needing a voice pack for just one slot, thats kinda weird, cuz it will be weird to see normal pit with kratos' voice...

It's kinda sad to see 55 other people against my vote... And 7 of them didn't feel like voting.

Oh well...

Btw, does Kratos' design change throughout the series? or does he look the same in all of them?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 18, 2011, 03:03:02 PM
It's kinda sad to see 55 other people against my vote... And 7 of them didn't feel like voting.

Oh well...

Btw, does Kratos' design change throughout the series? or does he look the same in all of them?

I voted for Ike. Kratos impaling people with the Blade of Olympus would be awesome.

If he's on C.Falcon or Ganondorf I think the Nemian Cestus would be a good fit as Kratos isn't known for punching people to death with his fists. Ripping them apart yes but punching them no.

Aside from being impaled a few times his design stays pretty much the same.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

It's obvious who Kratos should be over.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Been busy the last couple of days with schools stuff, but got some minor texture stuff done. Hopefully I'll finish his texture up and get him rigged over the weekend.

Texture is still a W.I.P. I'm still tweaking the colors of his belt to get that right bronze gold-ish color I want and his loin cloth thing is pretty flat at the moment.. as well as some some other apparent stuff. <_<

But yea, should be released some time early next week. Still no clue who he's goin over yet. : /

Damn!  Looking much better now.

Really not sure what to say.  Yeah, there's some issues here and there, but I'm sure that you already now about all of them.

Good luck with the eventually rigging!

you also have to make the swords ^_^
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 19, 2011, 12:11:12 AM
you also have to make the swords ^_^


Yea, I know. : /

Like my vertex hacks, I usually do those last.

Kratos is looking awesome beyond, especially for your first custom model >.>

You have out done yourself this time.

Can't wait to see what other custom models you end up making!

Does Kratos have a [censored] rendered under his dress? Ladies need fanservice too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously Kratos should go over R.O.B. They don't have much in common, but you can make a voice pack so who cares?

But seriously seriously, I'm not sure who to vote for because I can see Kratos fitting over Captain Falcon or Ganondorf. I'd say make both, but I know that rigging is a huge pain in the ass (not to mention incredibly boring), so I'm not going to ask you to do that since I know It'd be a chore to rig just one of them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Want to make it look like Shining Bronze?



Here's an example of what it should look like shading-wise.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

DAYAM.
That texture kick-ass, man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 19, 2011, 01:56:01 AM #749 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:00:53 AM by Royal_Blade
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 19, 2011, 01:31:16 AM
DAYAM.
That texture kick-ass, man.
Make that two of us.

I'm lovin' the chains on his arms! It looks good!

Edit:
@second-last option: Bionic Commando?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread