Legendary Super Mario's Model NES-001 Thread (see OP.)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, October 25, 2011, 02:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello everyone! Thanks to the awesome powers of the all new Brawlbox 0.65, I won't have to vertex so much anymore... (I'm still gonna make vertexes though... but now they're be based of 2D games and stuff instead!)

It appears I too know how to at least get the models to show up in Brawlbox... There's my first semi-successful attempt in the spoiler below.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, and I ain't taking requests. However, here's a tiny list of things I want to import into Brawl someday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Right now I'm just grabbing a ton of Touhou models and also a fresh copy of 3DS Max 2010. (the one I have now has some REALLY annoying bugs.)

oh its kagami, you should do it soon, it is epic :D and maybe miyuki and kagami's sister (forgot he name D:)
Somtimes you just know when your destined for great things in the future.

i actually have krystal's model from assault and adventures, they might not have a skeleton though.

i too would love too have knux over sonic.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 25, 2011, 04:16:50 AM
i actually have krystal's model from assault and adventures, they might not have a skeleton though.

I actually just grabbed a model of each today myself... (How I'm finding these models is beyond me.)

For whatever reason though, my 3DS Max 2010 is running MEGA slow now. I'm going to have to do a more through uninstall first.

That tiny list of imports got me a bit hyped ^_^ <- That's an understatement lol
I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing what imports you release. :af:

Oh [censored] you made a thread here as well!

Is she over Peach?