Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 06, 2012, 10:09:41 PM
Looks like all the blows to the head have finally caught up to him...
Any ways, looking good Pervy. And the rig looks pretty good Nano. Might wanna attend to his feet later though.

the rig isn't complete yet. dont worry :P
Quote from: ramonM64 on February 06, 2012, 10:07:09 PM
"Come on... give him a hug."  laughed hard to this since hes a.. yuuuup

never knew about the team. the site looks niice though. the background and layout, everything.
yeahh, we used to be on blogger. but ShadowSnake decided to move to Word Press
Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 06, 2012, 10:17:32 PM
Epic. Does your team have a model ripper? ;D

And as for Jet... :( But it's okay because Classic Sonic will be sweeeeeettt.
no... but we have importers, a PSA guy, and a stage guy.

@everyone
expect a sexy OP update soon

OP updated... not finished yet though. What do you guys think of it?

wow thats looks awsome good job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Looks sweet! Can't wait to see Jet and Classic Sonic ;)


I like it!! :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

nice op update mah boi.

i plan on revamping mine as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




After seeing the Classic Sonic needs a little work, I thought I'd leave you some motivation.


well... even though Pervvy fixed him in-game, i still dont like the quality of the textures.
He had to add all the textures to the same 128x128 texture...

So i'm still gonna wait for the Tristripper

February 07, 2012, 10:08:44 PM #1268 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 10:14:39 PM by LittleBoygos
So, does that mean you're working on Jet again?  :happy:



Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2012, 01:21:10 AM
maybe :P
You're poll is pretty close this time. As much as I'd love to see a Knuckles update, I ripped the Omega robot, so, GO OMEGA!



I vote Omega since I have Silver over Falco >:


Knuckles is being updated for PSA purposes (SDoOm is planning one). The PSA will be ported to Jigglypuff

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2012, 01:57:16 AM
Knuckles is being updated for PSA purposes (SDoOm is planning one). The PSA will be ported to Jigglypuff
Jiggylpuff? Hmm... I wish it was R.O.B. or Pit then I could change his victory theme and series icon without changing the entire Pokemon series's stuff.