Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well classic sonics working in game, but his textures are being dumb now >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Textures are being assigned to what there not saposued to. Sp far I need to fix the feet and eyes, otherwise were good o-o I can fix it, just takes awhile because of all the different testing [censored] >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

okay... thanks so much for doing this

Nano, you said I could make a Tails over Fox recolor awhile back right? Can I still do it?


February 06, 2012, 03:43:52 AM #1250 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:08:45 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 05, 2012, 11:16:34 PM
Nano, you said I could make a Tails over Fox recolor awhile back right? Can I still do it?
yeah. but just credit me, no need for collab

and because Pervvy is such a baller, Classic Sonic may be out this week :P

Jet the Hawk without the [censored]ing goggles.

Holy [censored]. Thank you bro.

Who is he goin over?

Looks like Sonic from the stance he's in.

Did somebody want classic sonic in brawl?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, thats modern sonic silly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There ya go ^_^ I still have a few more things to do to get him 100% working correctly so I can send him back to nano, but yeah, just showin ya he's working now ^_~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o0o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2012, 08:33:06 AM
Jet the Hawk without the [censored]ing goggles.

Holy [censored]. Thank you bro.

Who is he goin over?

Looks like Sonic from the stance he's in.
nope, Falco.
Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 06, 2012, 09:52:45 AM
Did somebody want classic sonic in brawl?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, thats modern sonic silly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There ya go ^_^ I still have a few more things to do to get him 100% working correctly so I can send him back to nano, but yeah, just showin ya he's working now ^_~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o0o
lol he looks great.

it looks like i gotta fix his expressions tho O.o

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 06, 2012, 09:52:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o0o
YER TWO SLOW!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Bahahha Classic Sonic looks funny with those expressions xD


February 06, 2012, 09:41:14 PM #1256 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:00:28 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 06, 2012, 09:10:15 PM
Bahahha Classic Sonic looks funny with those expressions xD
heh. I need to fix those :P

Jet is bumped back, working on finishing Classic Sonic now

I would also like to announce that Infinite Smash Team has a new website. check it out!!

http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/

"Come on... give him a hug."  laughed hard to this since hes a.. yuuuup

never knew about the team. the site looks niice though. the background and layout, everything.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 06, 2012, 09:52:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o0o
Looks like all the blows to the head have finally caught up to him...
Any ways, looking good Pervy. And the rig looks pretty good Nano. Might wanna attend to his feet later though.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

February 06, 2012, 10:17:32 PM #1259 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:18:25 PM by AvengerBoygos
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2012, 09:41:14 PM
I would also like to announce that Infinite Smash Team has a new website. check it out!!

http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/

Epic. Does your team have a model ripper? ;D

And as for Jet... :( But it's okay because Classic Sonic will be sweeeeeettt.