Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 20, 2012, 11:22:47 PM
oh boy... look what I found... (Demonboy8 fixed it though :p )

*nerdgasm*



the only thing is that the textures suck.... does anyone want to help make them better? they also need some UV edits... *coughStarWaffelcough*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 20, 2012, 11:22:47 PM
oh boy... look what I found... (Demonboy8 fixed it though :p )

*nerdgasm*


the model needs work period

the only thing is that the textures suck.... does anyone want to help make them better? they also need some UV edits... *coughStarWaffelcough*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

yes, the model isnt perfect. I'm already working on it. But the textures are whats the worst

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 20, 2012, 11:27:15 PM
yes, the model isnt perfect. I'm already working on it. But the textures are whats the worst

yea lol...dosent look hard to texture though..hope you find someone to do it...who is he over? lucario? since that metal sonic is fused with chaos and the kid buu psa worked with chaos 0 shadowsnake made pretty well cause of the stretchy arms(i dont use the psa but itd work with it)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: GBC™ on March 20, 2012, 11:39:02 PM
yea lol...dosent look hard to texture though..hope you find someone to do it...who is he over? lucario? since that metal sonic is fused with chaos and the kid buu psa worked with chaos 0 shadowsnake made pretty well cause of the stretchy arms(i dont use the psa but itd work with it)

it'll be on wolf because of my old Metal Sonic import, as well as SDoOm's upcoming PSA

i could texture that awsome peace of work but i need to no what needs to be tetxured (unless it just the black parts then i know)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

wholy *supermegaultranerdgasm* can I fix it do you think? (the textures)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

hey i offerd first >:-(
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

but you ninja'd > :(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

um............ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

plus, you've done all of the amazing hacks, can you please let me do this?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh that makes i difference

im just gonna shut up until nano decides
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 20, 2012, 11:22:47 PMoh boy... look what I found... (Demonboy8 fixed it though :p ) *nerdgasm* the only thing is that the textures suck.... does anyone want to help make them better? they also need some UV edits... *coughStarWaffelcough*
*imagines it with Mecha Sonic (SMBZ) textures* ................... O.O................................ *nerdgasm*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ok you know what just let itallianstallian do it, it would look best like that
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.