Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Something random i wrote when i saw the model (I am bored liek crazy lol)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

let's just see who he picks...
and also, I was trying to be nice when I said my last post, it wasn't really a reason...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i asked StarWaffle... but i may not need it. I'm working on it myself :P

okay.
and for the metal sonic thing over wolf instead of sonic, you just made an Idea I have much more useful...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Im sure velen will do something sexy with this at some point, too.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 20, 2012, 11:22:47 PM
oh boy... look what I found... (Demonboy8 fixed it though :p )

*nerdgasm*



the only thing is that the textures suck.... does anyone want to help make them better? they also need some UV edits... *coughStarWaffelcough*
*fangasms*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 21, 2012, 04:03:53 AM #1701 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:26:05 AM by Nanobuds
So he's lookin hella sexy now...

however he has 34k+ verts :srs:

its because of the spheres and shoulder pads have so many freaking verts it lags when i select them.

ill try to get some pics soon, making some touchups to the UVs

Post Merge: March 21, 2012, 04:26:05 AM

UV edits done!!! just gotta fix up the textures!

With shading:


without shading:


I used parts from Generations Metal Sonic (mouth, eyes,body, fingers, and shoes)
Brawl Box will fix the weird shading on the arms

Those eyes...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Oh wow, I'm not a Sonic head but I'm downloading that for sure!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

ok
he is lookings nice but i would use the shading one but make the eyes brighter
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 21, 2012, 05:24:48 AM
good or bad? >.>
They seem stretched...

By the looks of it, they should be skinnier.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on March 21, 2012, 01:04:48 PM
They seem stretched...

By the looks of it, they should be skinnier.
o i see.
ill fix that :P

I'll be honest...The way he is right now. I'm not going to even touch Neo Metal.

I might do so later though...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302