Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



nanobuds i tryed war machine and iron man and they work perfect with samus normal psa but if we use DS psa it freezes i guess it is becuase their filesize is so near the limit that a psa file bigger than the original makes it freeze any chance of releasing a version with reduced textures? i mean he has 1024 textures  i doubt a 512 would make it look less detailed imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Same with gbc's classic sonic and smbz sonic psa.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: Carnage on April 07, 2012, 11:49:53 PM
nanobuds i tryed war machine and iron man and they work perfect with samus normal psa but if we use DS psa it freezes i guess it is becuase their filesize is so near the limit that a psa file bigger than the original makes it freeze any chance of releasing a version with reduced textures? i mean he has 1024 textures  i doubt a 512 would make it look less detailed imo.
just reduce them yourself lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 08, 2012, 01:03:48 AM
just reduce them yourself lol
i did xD but i had to reduce war machine like hell so the texture looks alittle crapy but hey it works and doesnt really tell with the brawl camera so its okay for me xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nano, I got a PM about Metal Sonic. It's "v7."
What's new about it? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 08, 2012, 01:22:00 AM
Nano, I got a PM about Metal Sonic. It's "v7."
What's new about it? :srs:

This...BTW, there needs to be a pic of my Texture on the DL.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 08, 2012, 01:22:00 AM
Nano, I got a PM about Metal Sonic. It's "v7."
What's new about it? :srs:
I edited a typo in the description lol
Quote from: Velen on April 08, 2012, 01:30:49 AM
This...BTW, there needs to be a pic of my Texture on the DL.
I'll add one... Stallion for some reason just put pics of his

Iron Man and War Machine = epic.

Carnage asked if I wanted to animate a PSA for War Machine. I promptly agreed.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.



Quote from: Velen on April 08, 2012, 12:54:07 PM
Doubly THIS.
The list if details were all double spaced except for one of them

April 08, 2012, 02:22:24 PM #1994 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:56:29 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 08, 2012, 04:43:51 AM
Iron Man and War Machine = epic.

Carnage asked if I wanted to animate a PSA for War Machine. I promptly agreed.
So... will Iron Man look weird on this PSA?

Post Merge: April 08, 2012, 02:56:29 PM


Made by SJS for those of you who didn't see them :P