Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 06, 2012, 12:45:06 AM
PLEASEE LET ME PIMP OUT WAR MACHINE. I HAVE MW3 MODEL RIPS SCREAMING FOR HIM.Yeah, you gave me the same files xD
I'll send you the .max later. you can make it, i'll rig everything

Only off thing (not sure if mentioned) is sometimes when Iron Man dodges, he'll be invisible (ground dodge, left and right) but re-appears once the dodge is over. Very very minor, but just letting you know. Very awesome overall. He needed a real import instead of the old texture.


thats because he never put a model in for the morph ball ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okie dokie. As long as he knows, it's all good. It doesn't effect gameplay at all so it's all good. Kinda cool.


Quote from: Haseyo on April 06, 2012, 01:22:01 AM
Only off thing (not sure if mentioned) is sometimes when Iron Man dodges, he'll be invisible (ground dodge, left and right) but re-appears once the dodge is over. Very very minor, but just letting you know. Very awesome overall. He needed a real import instead of the old texture.
yeah, I didnt know what to add as the ball... and Samus's roll animation is weird. So i just didnt   change the Visibility bone to make him stay.

I wonder... could someone, if they were willing, take one of the bombs from Iron Man's "Smart Bomb" attack and use that as a morph ball model?  It's the only solid, spherical object associated with Iron Man in MvC3.

Not saying that anyone has to do this of course (I'm not even sure that it can be done).  I'm just wondering of it's an option for anyone that wants to improve the import later down the line.

Ironman is a freakin beast
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

Quote from: Nano Jr. on April 06, 2012, 01:45:01 AM
Ironman is a freakin beast
aint no party like a party made of iron
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

@Nanobuds, Segtendo, LittleBoygos and BlackJax
I would like to ask for permission to submit my version of the war machine.I changed as the movie style of IronMan 2....So, will you give me permission? here some pics.




shame he doesnt have all the extras like machine gun,missile launcher or those things on the hands if anyone can make war machine he should look like this

actual modern look
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


classic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


iron man 2 movie war machine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


iron man looks epic ingame shame he doesnt have the morphball imo even if it didnt fit him you can just import a morphball from a samus model with the obj importer :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As we know that you like super-armors, we got a super-armor in a super-armor to kill your enemies while killing your enemies =D

PS: Nominated best import ever
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

@whoever made war machine

nope, im making my own with guns and [censored]

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 06, 2012, 02:59:08 PM
@whoever made war machine

nope, im making my own with guns and [censored]
yea i know and thats awesome, but this is only a texture and I just did to entertain people, but if still don't want , no problem  :)

April 06, 2012, 03:22:00 PM #1963 Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:41:58 PM by Nanobuds
if you want, PM me the texture and i will use it for War Machine. It'll save me time, and i'll collab you.

Your choice.

Post Merge: April 06, 2012, 03:41:58 PM

curent to-do list:

1-help Boygos finish Classic Tails
2-help KTH fix Helmetless Samus
3-finish Classic Metal Sonic
4-Import poll winner
5-Import Predator

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 06, 2012, 03:22:00 PM
if you want, PM me the texture and i will use it for War Machine. It'll save me time, and i'll collab you.

Your choice.
Ok, I've already sent you a pm