Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.




in-game pics by Haseyo! Thanks!

Quote from: Haseyo on April 28, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
Boom bam!



Did an attack just in case, forward slash. I know some models flicker when attacking, didn't have that issue.



Had metal boxes still on for LilBoyg, so I did just in case, lol.



rig is 100% complete... unless I decide to try the mouth again.

and if anyone is wondering.. he has Bowser's Hands lol

I was tempted to keep him in anyway for the time being...but friends would get mad if I turn invisible every 2 seconds xD



This makes it worth playing as Bowser!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Vector looks sick... :srs:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Damn. I didn't think Grunts could get any uglier :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



ganondorf
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Bowser :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i heard ganon but what ever
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

the 5 votes for shadow slightly irritate me for some reason..i would think there is plenty of shadow in the vault already but thats just me.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

lol ok
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]