Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was about to ask... what was that...

But I'm gonna assume thats Bleck.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 11:26:24 PM
I was about to ask... what was that...

But I'm gonna assume thats Bleck.
lol... yup. my first Custom Model :P

classic silver's head was my first.
do you mind if I help with bleck's model?
I know it's your first so you might not want me to, but I'd like it if I could.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on May 08, 2012, 11:29:59 PM
classic silver's head was my first.
do you mind if I help with bleck's model?
I know it's your first so you might not want me to, but I'd like it if I could.
For now, I'm fine. But if I need any help, I'll let you know

thanks
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Blehehehehe
Bleck!

Looks good so far, cant wait to see where this goes
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Dot has agreed to texture him :D

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 08, 2012, 11:01:40 PM
Jr should be done this weekend.

In the mean time...


nice job man! making the model is the easy part, uv mapping and texturing is the hard part. thats why i dont make custom models often.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


May 09, 2012, 02:35:31 AM #2409 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 02:43:17 AM by Iron Nano
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 09, 2012, 01:55:29 AM
nice job man! making the model is the easy part, uv mapping and texturing is the hard part. thats why i dont make custom models often.
Thanks!

I got Dot to texture and map it for me...

Model is about 80% done now:


Just gotta make the robe when its closed and the collar... since hes on MK his rob will turn into wings when MK uses his wings. The gloves are an edited version of Sonic's.

Feedback so far? *coughVELENcough*


That looks great man :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

May 09, 2012, 03:20:38 AM #2412 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:25:10 AM by Perogie
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 02:47:04 PM
I'm indifferent about that poll. I don't want anyone over Wolf since my Wolverine is there.
Only thing that would be as good as your Wolverine, would be Wolverine's casual wear. Jacket, beater, jeans. Aw, hell yeah. 8) Also, Bleck's lookin' mighty fine, Nano.

great, specialy for your 1st attempt!
can you make the cloak have the moving space texture?
(if not I'll do it)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 09, 2012, 03:31:49 AM
great, specialy for your 1st attempt!
can you make the cloak have the moving space texture?
(if not I'll do it)
i plan too yeah