Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

voted omega v3 over dk

wolf has to many awsome hacks that i want but cant get all of them and im still saving him for vegeta (as most) so i kinda dont want him on wolf
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 07, 2012, 11:16:36 PM
Come ooooooon Trace! D:
lol i voted trace for you since I don't think Omega needs an update at all


i voted for him as well >.>

his materials and shaders will be fun to plan with... especially since all the model is made of is different reflective materials

*fangirl scream*

Assassin's Creed III

*faints*

>_>;

I'm indifferent about that poll. I don't want anyone over Wolf since my Wolverine is there. Omega (sonic I'm guessing?) is already there... and doesn't need an update.

And I'm not a fan of Prime Hunters >_>

But have fun doing w/e you're gonna do.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on October 28, 2011, 02:51:44 AMThe Shadow to end all Shadows will be in Generations. I wanna try Classic Sonic sometime (if someone can rip the model from it's .model format).
Not sure if a .obj will work for you, but I got one. I think I can still transform it into a .dae, but yeah. I got one
I walk through the flames of my past,
To ride the winds of my present,
And travel through the light of my future.

Quote from: Phones on May 08, 2012, 05:34:19 PM
Not sure if a .obj will work for you, but I got one. I think I can still transform it into a .dae, but yeah. I got one
lol you que a really old post
it just like to bump a old thread
anyway we got classic sonic (look in my vault for it since its the best one of them)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Jr should be done this weekend.

In the mean time...

YES!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Iron Nano on May 08, 2012, 11:01:40 PM
Jr should be done this weekend.

In the mean time...

not how I remembered.
can't wait to see it when it's done!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 08, 2012, 11:01:40 PM
Jr should be done this weekend.

In the mean time...


^^Me like...

Yo Nano will you go over how to get perfect shaders and what brawlbox to use in your tutorials?
I dont think anyone has mentioned as to what brawlbox to use and stuff...

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 08, 2012, 11:01:40 PMJr should be done this weekend. In the mean time...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Son of a gun. I was JUST thinking of doing that.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 08, 2012, 11:09:09 PM
^^Me like...

Yo Nano will you go over how to get perfect shaders and what brawlbox to use in your tutorials?
I dont think anyone has mentioned as to what brawlbox to use and stuff...
The newest BrawlBox should add perfect shaders already