Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I say the trophies, the vertex's are good but if we can use better models I say why not.


but theres no baby luigi trophy.

heres how ive decided to run my thread:
I will import a model for my own liking and use.

while i'm making that model, a poll will be created with 5 characters i am willing to import. after my personal import is created, the winner of the poll will be the next import.

once i finish the poll winner, then ill make a character to my own liking, and the cycle continues.

u guys like the idea?

now shadow just needing brawl styled texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This Shadow will not end all Shadows.

I've heard that [censored] too many times to believe it.

Either way, looking good bro. He needs a more detailed texture though.

Also, voted for Baby Bros.

Baby Bros., Shadow, need more stuffs i want them right now.

voted on baby Bros. hope they willl be rigged good and got hammers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You know Nano I was thinking since you're gonna rig Baby Bros. over Ice Climbers,
you think you may eventually be interested in rigging the adult Mario Bros. over
them as well so they'll be together? (like in the Mario & Luigi games)

Just a thought.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2011, 04:31:35 AM
but theres no baby luigi trophy.

heres how ive decided to run my thread:
I will import a model for my own liking and use.

while i'm making that model, a poll will be created with 5 characters i am willing to import. after my personal import is created, the winner of the poll will be the next import.

once i finish the poll winner, then ill make a character to my own liking, and the cycle continues.

u guys like the idea?

Sounds good. Also bummer, I didn't know there wasn't a Baby Luigi model. Maybe find models from Mario Kart Double Dash if you feel like using a model instead of the vertexes.


Quote from: zeno503 on December 09, 2011, 06:12:42 PM
Sounds good. Also bummer, I didn't know there wasn't a Baby Luigi model. Maybe find models from Mario Kart Double Dash if you feel like using a model instead of the vertexes.
Mario Kart Wii has them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 09, 2011, 06:37:06 PM #414 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:38:13 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 09, 2011, 08:21:51 AM
This Shadow will not end all Shadows.

I've heard that [censored] too many times to believe it.

Damn straight it won't.

>.>
<.<

*Goes off*Hehehehehehe

December 09, 2011, 10:36:52 PM #415 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:50:17 PM by lithium
so why did i send you generations shadow and knuckels if u already had them?
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on December 09, 2011, 10:36:52 PM
so why did i send you generations shadow and knuckels if u already had them?
Cuz I sent him them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that makes seance
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

That Shadow looks sexy, man. All he needs is a Brawlified texture. It's the only possible way to improve him. XD

i keep saying the vertex hacks actually look better...