Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

but shadow isnt shadow without his chest hair D:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2011, 01:46:00 AM #451 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:52:28 AM by NanoClaus
ima try to figure it out.

messed with the materials, now he has no chest hair  :oshi:

sooo problems:

chest hair is either invisible, or has shading issues. depends on the stage so i think its a shader problem...

D: that stinks. hope u fix it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ugh. i guess i'll just have to use the Sonic 2006 model's chest hair...

December 11, 2011, 03:37:03 AM #455 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:38:57 AM by NanoClaus
Shadow RELEASED
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24134


kinda dissapointed that i had to use the 2006 model's chest hair... oh well

First! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Texture looks kinda bland imo, but the rigging looks top-notch.  Nice job!  I might actually download this (and I haven't downloaded a Shadow in months).

Hope this slows the tide of Shadow hacks.

December 11, 2011, 03:43:34 AM #458 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:45:40 AM by NanoClaus
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 11, 2011, 03:41:31 AM
Texture looks kinda bland imo, but the rigging looks top-notch.  Nice job!  I might actually download this (and I haven't downloaded a Shadow in months).

Hope this slows the tide of Shadow hacks.

thanks!!

yeah Coma said he may re-make some textures for it... a "brawl style" texture. I honestly cant tell a differenct between his brawl style and the generations texture. but he wants to release them separately -_-

December 11, 2011, 03:50:10 AM #459 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:53:01 AM by NanoClaus
crap, i know what happened. i accidentally used the bad texture to test it, not the good one O.o

let me fix that...

If anyone downloaded the model between 9:30-10:00 CST, re-download it

Like I said, the Generations models have a texture that is almost a solid color, hence why a better texture was needed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can't test it out in game, but the textures certainly look better in BrawlBox.  Thanks for the update.

Quote from: Santendo on December 11, 2011, 03:59:46 AM
Like I said, the Generations models have a texture that is almost a solid color, hence why a better texture was needed.

actually, the detailed part of the textures are layered, and they are just a different texture file. so Coma mixed the two textures together to make it more detailed.

the first one i uploaded had the textures without detail, i forgot to add them to the model. but now its fixed

I am definitely using this with the Shadow PSA.

Do you know why the generations model dont work with the donkey port?