Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm pretty sure I know the problems. I'll fix it.

I saw this... I almost [censored] myself
Assassin's Creed III - U.S. Television Commercial

Nano, I can totally relate to the whole twin fighting thing, especially with it involving your Xbox. My twin brother is the same way. I'm really sorry about that.

Bleck looks very nice, too. It's too bad that it has some issues; it's coming out really nice.

Nano... if Connor becomes your new persona you will be subjected to hundreds of America ([censored] yeah) sigs of Connor and Cap. Just saying.


I'm still an Ezio fan brah :P

But when I try out the game... who knows. It may change.

Nanobuds, you thought about using Metaknight original hands and just texturing them similar to what Count Bleck's look like?

What I'm trying to say is, it obviously won't have material/shader/whateverthe[censored] problems.

I know you still got the cape to worry about, but one less problem to worry about!

man dat bleck looks amazing, i thought he would be alittle awkward on MK but he fits so perfectly awesome job, good luck on fixing those issues

finally mk has some good hack on him ,*cough* moveset *cough*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 12, 2012, 03:59:23 AM
Nanobuds, you thought about using Metaknight original hands and just texturing them similar to what Count Bleck's look like?

What I'm trying to say is, it obviously won't have material/shader/whateverthe[censored] problems.

I know you still got the cape to worry about, but one less problem to worry about!
I tried that... but I couldnt vertex it well enough to look like Bleck's hands. I think i know the solutions to both the problems though... so dont worry ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 11, 2012, 11:49:08 PM
I'm still an Ezio fan brah :P

But when I try out the game... who knows. It may change.
Well.... That escalated quickly.


So...Has Beyond attempted to make ANY sort of progress on Young Link in the past month?

He hasn't exactly given much word on it recently.


Quote from: Kusanagi on September 16, 2012, 08:30:37 AM
So...Has Beyond attempted to make ANY sort of progress on Young Link in the past month?

He hasn't exactly given much word on it recently.
Beyond is always quiet when dealing with models. Then soon he brings something sexy after a long period of time when his thread goes dead.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 16, 2012, 01:17:55 PM
Beyond is always quiet when dealing with models. Then soon he brings something sexy after a long period of time when his thread goes dead.  :srs:

beyond has became a lurker, so watch out, he may be right behind you while you're responding to this :srs:

No Bleck progress this weekend.

Homecoming was yesterday, and I didnt get home until 3AM. I was too tired to do anything today... so yeah.

I'll also be out of town next weekend... so he won't be done then either.

How's your hand btw Feeling any better?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 16, 2012, 10:07:30 PM
How's your hand btw Feeling any better?
It doesnt hurt at all. Just the cast makes it a pain in the ass to write and type and stuff...

My dad is going to call my doctor and tell him to take it off, since I have a big cross country meet this weekend. If the doctor wont take it off, my dad will take out the dremel tool and do it himself

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 16, 2012, 10:10:33 PMIt doesnt hurt at all. Just the cast makes it a pain in the ass to write and type and stuff... My dad is going to call my doctor and tell him to take it off, since I have a big cross country meet this weekend. If the doctor wont take it off, my dad will take out the dremel tool and do it himself
That should be fun, I mean your dad taking the cast off himself. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.