Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


September 06, 2012, 02:24:19 AM #4426 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:28:22 AM by Kamina
That's awful Nano... I hope your hand doesn't take to long to heal.

Beat the hell out of him if he tries to do something like that again.

I do have a rock hard cast on now...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 06, 2012, 02:25:28 AM
I do have a rock hard cast on now...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2012, 10:42:38 PM
We're only 16.

And its my right hand... so i cant even write lol

and he only hit my head on the stool twice. and he just cant go out for a week >.>


Dude, as a fellow growing teenage boy, I sincerely feel your pain.



[censored]ing sexy as hell :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Segtendo on September 08, 2012, 12:56:50 AM
[censored]ing sexy as hell :srs:

Damn straight. I ain't gonna touch that [censored].

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If it's sexy enough for Velen to not want to mess with it, then it's got to be [censored]ing sexy!! xD So far, Sonic's gloves are the only thing I can pick out, the rest must be completely from scratch, unless the hat is from someone...who the hell is he over?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Its all from scratch except the gloves.

He'll be on Meta Knight.

Also, you guys should check this out... :p
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50611.0

*sees Bleck*
I love you.
Take that however you want to. :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on September 08, 2012, 01:11:29 AM
VERY sexy.
This made my day. xD