Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do you use a Wii or Dolphin?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


your ralph hack is awesome and i want to go to springbreak partys too :(

Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2013, 06:23:46 AM
Do you use a Wii or Dolphin?
Wii with Gecko.

Try it on the stages I took pics of him on

maybe u uploaded a wrong file? happened to me once, i uploaded a older WIP file xD

Nope. I always copy the files straight from my SD card.

then it's [censored]ig awkward how it works for some people, and wont for other, maybe a region thingy? OO_oo

Quote from: joke king on March 17, 2013, 08:32:16 PMthen it's [censored]ig awkward how it works for some people, and wont for other, maybe a region thingy? OO_oo
Doubt it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

No. Nano lives in the US. Never heard of a region issue.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


just saw poll... mewtwo trainer with clone pokemon. :srs:

March 19, 2013, 09:54:59 PM #5649 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:16:32 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Hope Mewtwo won't look weird with Trainer's bone structure because it looks like he's going to win. >D
Also damn internet made me miss the release date of Ralph and MegaMan. Still they look awesome.
Hey Seg do you use Wii or Dolphin?
Also Nano I got Shadow to work for me on my end, with the shine, moving eyes, and all that good jazz, just tell me when to send him to ya for testing on Wii.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 19, 2013, 09:54:59 PM
Hey Seg do you use Wii or Dolphin?
I use a Wii. Computer can't use Dolphin.
I think I still have Dreamland 64. I could test it sometime...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The pupil glitch happens on Dolphin too. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was going to make mewtwo over pokemon trainer.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay. Tried Ralph on Dreamland 64. Still no eyes :srs:
Also, at least on my end, your Venusaur has no eyes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


These hacks work fine on my end. I use wii with riivolution. This is similar to issues I've had with Mariodk's stuff, where it has eye difficulties for some but for others it works perfectly.