Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's a better rig, has fixed normals, and will have a spec map.

Idunno about the PSA. I'll look into it.

The PSA over ROB uses Samus' bones, IIRC, cuz the original hack was, obviously, over Samus, so it SHOULD work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 12, 2013, 04:17:49 AM
The PSA over ROB uses Samus' bones, IIRC, cuz the original hack was, obviously, over Samus, so it SHOULD work.
I dunno, the boneset was edited.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I was excited when I saw Itachi and especially Trace. Now all the good memories about MP Hunters are coming back, I definately should play it again. Oo
Is there also a chance you'll make Sylux in the future?  :D

Awwr... imagine all the hunters in Brawl:

Metroid Prime Hunters Intro HD Version

Three Days Grace is pretty good btw, the first two albums are still the best.  8)

I may make more of the Hunters from the game. Idk.

@Errybody

Here's my CSS layout so far. What do you guys think?


Note: This is for my personal use. G&W will be replaced with my Alloys port over him. Thats why hes isolated with the Random. If enough people want it, I may release it.

Hmm...the layout looks kinda similar to the Dark Flaming Blue/Red one. You should switch Snake's and ZSS's. It looks weird that way.

Also I wanna point out that ZSS's name says "Zaro" instead if "Zero". :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 13, 2013, 03:26:00 AM
Hmm...the layout looks kinda similar to the Dark Flaming Blue/Red one. You should switch Snake's and ZSS's. It looks weird that way.

Also I wanna point out that ZSS's name says "Zaro" instead if "Zero". :P
I think you're right. I'll switch them.

And I know... that's from Brawl's Default CSS >.>

My CSS won't have the names there

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 13, 2013, 03:33:30 AM

And I know... that's from Brawl's Default CSS >.>
I never knew Nintendo screwed up one tiny thing. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It could be the japenese name. Maybe they decided to not change it for the English version since ZSS's icon isn't usually there



X is looking [censored]ing sexy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol, didnt get the codes to work as they should?

and X is looking great, he needed an update

Nope. I added the independent Pokemon and Zelda/sheik and Samus/ZSS.... Idk I'll keep messin with it

btw, will you animate the background?