Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 20, 2012, 09:31:26 PM #990 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:23:20 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 19, 2012, 11:36:06 PM
@ mr.mugenwii (Since im a noob and I DK how to do that Quote from crap)

It's too bad that tutorial girl didin't actually do blaze, but although this gives the Ipod Nanobud guy a chance to do her himself  :af:
there is your reason: SDoom. lol

Anyways Nanobuds:  You know what would be a cool texture for your Espio?  This:



He changes colors according to the stage.  Its a  one slot infinite texture hack.
I really need to look into how this was done :kdance:

yah becuase that'd be cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 20, 2012, 09:31:26 PM
there is your reason: SDoom. lol

Anyways Nanobuds:  You know what would be a cool texture for your Espio?  This:



He changes colors according to the stage.  Its a  one slot infinite texture hack.
I really need to look into how this was done :kdance:

thatll be sick. ill ask AGFan how to do that

uploading the espio size mod nowwww


Espio's looking pretty awesome Nano, along with Metal Sonic

Also, I like how Espio's size mod actually makes certain moves look sweet like his backward jump and Up+B  :laugh: lol

Sadly I can't see the model or size mod -.- And i'm using .pac and .pcs as well. If you're a Gecko user, should the common.pac be necessary? And if so, where do I put it?

Btw the recolors don't have .pac btw, idk if there needs to be any though

And the problem's not my SD card this time around...I fixed the CSP problem by putting it in the right directory =)
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

EDIT : It shows fine in BrawlBox, just not in Brawl...
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

are they named correctly? just try naming them both to FitShiek00 and see if it works on the normal Shiek slot.

have you had other Shiek hacks working before?

and for Gecko, you dont need the common.pac

But,please,opnly for the purple part.I don't think the horn or his eyes should have that effect
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





dude this texture hack could have been more epic if they made it look more like iron-man.

Great job on Espio :) Now I'll have a reason to use Sheik ^^

Although I'm having a bit of trouble with the size mod. I use Riivo and I put the common.pac in the system folder but the size mod doesn't show up in the game

Do you use Beyond's Riivo?

if so, you need a fixed .xml

look in the description of SDoOm's Spiderman PSA.... ill add that to Espio later

idk if this was fixed but espio looks very yellow shaded in like final destination or Stallion's unfinished Booster's tower.

good rig though, but plz fix it if it hasnt been. i got it the day it came out.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 22, 2012, 07:02:37 PM #1003 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:10:45 PM by Pixels
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 22, 2012, 06:46:13 PM
Do you use Beyond's Riivo?

if so, you need a fixed .xml

look in the description of SDoOm's Spiderman PSA.... ill add that to Espio later
That's probably why it wasn't working. Thanks :)

Edit: Yep, that was it. Size mod works perfectly now

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 22, 2012, 06:53:16 PM
idk if this was fixed but espio looks very yellow shaded in like final destination or Stallion's unfinished Booster's tower.

good rig though, but plz fix it if it hasnt been. i got it the day it came out.

yeah, i'm going to fix all my imports shaders and add metal textures throughout the week.