Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

thats cuz of Shiek´s fitmotionetc.pac for Rii is inside a CommonX.pac(1,2,3,4,5 one of these)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm not using Riivolution and it still doesn't work. What exactly do I do with the common.pac?



i also included a normal fitmotionetc.pac.... ugh. idk whats wrong it works in Brawl Box

That's what I'm using, along with the Sheik pac and pcs's in that same folder

January 19, 2012, 11:09:39 PM #966 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:10:53 PM by mr.mugenwii
you are suppose to edit the YrotN bone, not the TopN bone :notimp:
also you might wanna mention that the common file is for riv users only on the description of your hack

rhe xrotN and yrotN caused a lot of animation issues... like different ones that rotation issues.

i usually make my size mods with the XRotN... but i then got a lot of issues >.> like he would float up high in random frames of animations... not all of it... its hard to explain.

ill fix it tonight or tomorrow

do it in the y rot n, and then mess with the transitions till the feet hit the floor. there is a complete tutorial somewhere

Size mods, the way I was taught, are usually done on the YRotN bone.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 19, 2012, 11:32:19 PM #970 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:33:54 PM by mr.mugenwii
Someone finally did a size mod tutorial with the new brawl box, and they did a video too!!!
read the description!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mYlRSPmvxQ

yeah, ik how to make them. its just i have to now go in every single animation and find the random frames that have the messed up transitions

you only need to mess with the "Y"  value of the transition, only once and replace all with that "messed" value

@ mr.mugenwii (Since im a noob and I DK how to do that Quote from crap)

It's too bad that tutorial girl didin't actually do blaze, but although this gives the Ipod Nanobud guy a chance to do her himself  :af:
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

That Classic Sonic..Is seriously amazing. He going be perfect with my Classic Sonic PSA.