Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

The shiny textures on the Generations recolors looked better. :P but nothing that can't be fixed.

@Chaos_Knight9000: Agreed. maybe somebody can take the Generations head and put it on this sexy body :P

heres what I'll do:

When I get my laptop back working, I'll give him the Generations eyes.

you okay with that Velen?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 13, 2012, 03:57:15 PM
The shiny textures on the Generations recolors looked better. :P but nothing that can't be fixed.

@Chaos_Knight9000: Agreed. maybe somebody can take the Generations head and put it on this sexy body :P
off with his head!
on with his head?
=P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2012, 04:02:21 PMheres what I'll do: When I get my laptop back working, I'll give him the Generations eyes. you okay with that Velen?
Oh wow, I was JUST experimenting with that.  Dunno if it looked right to me, but maybe you will get a better result.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'll edit the UV's and stuff if I need too

Since you're waiting for your laptop to be fixed, why not work on some CSPs? =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So...

School starts tomorrow >.>

do yeah... even when I get the laptop fixed, progress will slow down to maybe 1 import per month... 5/7 of my classes are AP. As well as I play sports and now have a job...

Just letting y'all know

Damn. 5 AP classes. I only had 1 in high school :srs:
I wish ya luck man. Seems like you'll be really busy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well it's more important to stay focused on RL stuff and make hobbies secondary. always looking forward to your imports but also, feel free to fill us in on your RL achievements!

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 14, 2012, 12:01:28 AM
So...

School starts tomorrow >.>

do yeah... even when I get the laptop fixed, progress will slow down to maybe 1 import per month... 5/7 of my classes are AP. As well as I play sports and now have a job...

Just letting y'all know
What sport do you play?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2012, 04:02:21 PM
heres what I'll do:

When I get my laptop back working, I'll give him the Generations eyes.

you okay with that Velen?

There's a problem?[/troll]

No prob.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

5 AP curses? I was lazy and had only math. Good luck with that


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 14, 2012, 12:01:28 AM
So...

School starts tomorrow >.>

do yeah... even when I get the laptop fixed, progress will slow down to maybe 1 import per month... 5/7 of my classes are AP. As well as I play sports and now have a job...

Just letting y'all know
Damn you start tomorrow? I start on the 20th, I am taking honors classes though so I won't have as much stress as you :laugh: But I work as well, so I know its stressful to be in school and work. Hell, I don't even get weekends off.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Cool man! Good luck with all your classes and dedicate most of your time to it.

For those who were wondering, he runs track and he's damn good at it. ;p