Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on August 16, 2012, 09:21:31 PM
It is really weird in fact. His eyes have everyyhing to work (or so it looks like) they work inside brawlbox but he is unable to blink ingame. I'll try something when I get home and see if he blinks. His eyes are working though, he moves them just as in brawlbox. But some of his eye animations make his eyes move a lot in one direction, so much that his eye becomes white :P
bor brawl eye blink the materials must be renamed 100% the same of vbrawl browser materials check every letter and so
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Already did. If it was not named the exact same. then the eyes would not move( they are part of the same material as the eyelid) So maybe something with the eyelid texture's is not ok.

Well after a day drive to Florada, no one has found he cure for Bowser yet. I wonder if the SSBX psa will be done before he's fixed. :notimp: Yes I'm that confident that we'll fix him. I will say that I've tried replacing the material file with brawl's, but then his eye was completely white. :rage:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 20, 2012, 06:41:02 AM #4188 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:50:19 AM by Anivernage
I cure it!!! i made something really difficult that you need to know  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





i knew it was a letter to use blinking it must be 100%  the same xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bowser is look'n freakin awesome! Can't wait for the PSA! ;D




I think Nano gave Metal Sonic to someone else to finish him up. Not sure though.

Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2012, 06:27:01 PM
Look like the rig need some fix.
this was one of my hardest rigs ever :srs:

me and StupidMarioFan worked forever to get it to look at least a little good.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on August 20, 2012, 06:34:32 PM
how's the progress on metal sonic?
Computer is fixed :af:

But I don't mod during the school week... and I'll be at a Linkin Park concert this weekend... sooo yeah. Next weekend Metal Sonic will be finished though :P

Damn. I'm anxious for it :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry if I'm late, but I'm glad everything is back in action :D


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 20, 2012, 11:17:38 PMComputer is fixed :af:
Welcome back to modding! :D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 20, 2012, 06:39:44 PMI think Nano gave Metal Sonic to someone else to finish him up. Not sure though.
I have him. :srs:

But just to take pics. :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 20, 2012, 11:33:42 PM #4199 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:34:55 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Glad to hear your computer is fixed Sir Nanobuds. In the future try to keep your computer as far away as possible from your cat.  ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.