Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


That is Way Past Cool.

...I used a sonic quote on a pic abou tmetal sonic...STRANGE, ISNT IT!?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Something feels off about the eyes....I just can't put my finger on it though....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I noticed it also. They are a bit warped. I just fixed it though

In my opinion it's Badass :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2012, 02:33:45 AM
What do y'allz think? (Note: this isn't Velen textures)



Well if these aren't Velen's textures then I can't comment on it, since the version I know I'll want to see is the one with Velen's HD textures since that will be the definitive version (unless Mr Italiano is also texturing like with the last version, in which case both Mr Italiano's and Velen's textures will be the definitive ones) but all I can say for now is that I'm super excited. 


I think Enzo WAS gonna texture it, but he was too busy with other things.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]