Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2012, 10:52:17 PM
No. Even in the games they dont :P
Oh :P I'd still be a cool touch :P

Looks great though!


Quote from: Boygos on August 24, 2012, 10:55:41 PM
Oh :P I'd still be a cool touch :P

Looks great though!
The way the verts and UV's are layed out, it'll get warped and stuff when it moves

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2012, 10:59:09 PMThe way the verts and UV's are layed out, it'll get warped and stuff when it moves
So you have tried to get them move? Or is that just a guess? It might be better if they don't move, since he never really does move his eyes in the Sonic games.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The eyes look a lil better but I keep getting that "warped" feeling.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Is that Velen's texture?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think it needs a Dorkon360-style texture, like the Gen. Metal Sonic's shiny recolors. No offense to Velen. It already looks amazing. :P

Insanely good texture.  So much fine detail to it you almost don't notice until you look real hard.  For example, the silver metal parts have a slight grain to them.  The saturation levels are perfect, it has just the right amount of shading in the necessary areas (the lower arms in particular stuck out to me as being really well done).  Overall, one of your finest works Velen.  It's clear you spent a good amount of time on this texture to get it as good as you could.  I can't wait to see how it looks ingame with the proper shaders and lighting and stuff.

Oh that's right. I forgot about those factors. Never mind my last comment. This will, without fail, be the best model import on the entire vault. Thanks for the unintentional help SDoom.

August 25, 2012, 12:38:27 AM #4269 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:40:54 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 25, 2012, 12:31:37 AM
Oh that's right. I forgot about those factors. Never mind my last comment. This will, without fail, be the best model import on the entire vault. Thanks for the unintentional help SDoom.
the best model import on the entire vault would be a Metal Shadow
JK

Anyways thats a nice texture Velen
I heard somewhere that photoshop will be able to import some type of 3d models and u can edit textures from there
i might have heard wrong because that would be so useful

I'd call that the best model import edit. :P lol Now if only there was a MECHA Sonic model as detailed as this. Deviantart's SephirothDB model of Mecha would be great, but the model's out of reach.

Fun fact for everyone.

The shading on the texture and everything? Not a single one of the layers uses Layer Styles. Ever. I did everything by hand with the brush tool. Over the original Sonic 4 texture...So basically. All I did was add to the original texture to make it look like this.

Speaking of Photoshop.

[spoiler]
Alright everyone!
[spoiler]
HOLD YOUR [censored]!
[spoiler]


You may now [censored] yourself. :9

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2012, 12:57:37 AM
Fun fact for everyone.

The shading on the texture and everything? Not a single one of the layers uses Layer Styles. Ever. I did everything by hand with the brush tool. Over the original Sonic 4 texture...So basically. All I did was add to the original texture to make it look like this.

Speaking of Photoshop.

[spoiler]
Alright everyone!
[spoiler]
HOLD YOUR [censored]!
[spoiler]


You may now [censored] yourself. :9

You sir, are buying me a new pair of pants :-\

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2012, 12:57:37 AM
Fun fact for everyone.

The shading on the texture and everything? Not a single one of the layers uses Layer Styles. Ever. I did everything by hand with the brush tool. Over the original Sonic 4 texture...So basically. All I did was add to the original texture to make it look like this.

Speaking of Photoshop.

[spoiler]
Alright everyone!
[spoiler]
HOLD YOUR [censored]!
[spoiler]


You may now [censored] yourself. :9
Damn freaking straight!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^lol SDoom. You're amazing Velen. That looks perfect! :P