Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2012, 12:57:37 AM
Fun fact for everyone.

The shading on the texture and everything? Not a single one of the layers uses Layer Styles. Ever. I did everything by hand with the brush tool. Over the original Sonic 4 texture...So basically. All I did was add to the original texture to make it look like this.

Speaking of Photoshop.

[spoiler]
Alright everyone!
[spoiler]
HOLD YOUR [censored]!
[spoiler]


You may now [censored] yourself. :9

CSP acquired...

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2012, 12:57:37 AM You may now [censored] yourself. :9
Holy [censored]!!! That's [censored]ing sexy!!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2012, 12:57:37 AMFun fact for everyone. The shading on the texture and everything? Not a single one of the layers uses Layer Styles. Ever. I did everything by hand with the brush tool. Over the original Sonic 4 texture...So basically. All I did was add to the original texture to make it look like this. Speaking of Photoshop.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

[censored] Velen. Gimme some new pants :srs:
That [censored] is [censored]ing beautiful :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 25, 2012, 02:57:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You make that yourself? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 25, 2012, 02:57:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Um...excuse me. You are wrong because I viewed this hack while sitting on the toilet. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

*Sees Metal Sonic render by Velen*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You know what I'm doing with the old Metal Sonic? I'm beating the [censored] out of it, punching it in the ear, burning it afterwards.

Throwing the ashes out of the window so its nowhere to be found.

In other words, this looks so good and legit, that it will for sure replace the old one.

The end.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 03:50:08 AM
Um...excuse me. You are wrong because I viewed this hack while sitting on the toilet. :srs:

LOL! Epic! XD

@Italian: *Laughs harder!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 25, 2012, 03:52:03 AM*Sees Metal Sonic render by Velen* Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You know what I'm doing with the old Metal Sonic? I'm beating the [censored] out of it, punching it in the ear, burning it afterwards. Throwing the ashes out of the window so its nowhere to be found. In other words, this looks so good and legit, that it will for sure replace the old one. The end.
*imagines it* Hmmm... :>.>:

*old Metal Sonic gets beat up*

New Metal Sonic: HA!  :af2:

Classic Metal Sonic: ?

*Italian glares at at Classic*

Classic MS:  :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm glad you guys like him :D

He wouldnt be this awesome without the help if Velen and his amazing texture-work.

So yeah... when I leave, I'm leaving with a bang. You guys wont be disappointed ;)

Mucho amor a ti, Nano ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 25, 2012, 04:16:10 AMI'm glad you guys like him :D He wouldnt be this awesome without the help if Velen and his amazing texture-work. So yeah... when I leave, I'm leaving with a bang. You guys wont be disappointed ;)
So can you list the hacks you'll finish?
There is Metal Sonic of course, since SMG Bowser's eyes are fixed, the recolors and a few mis-rigged vertices are what's left, that I'll take care of, but what other hacks will you finish....*cough* fixing the rigging on Bowletta's shell would be nice *cough*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Look what i found
Could have some potential
would need some custom model magic and texture work...



Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 04:39:33 AM
So can you list the hacks you'll finish?
There is Metal Sonic of course, since SMG Bowser's eyes are fixed, the recolors and a few mis-rigged vertices are what's left, that I'll take care of, but what other hacks will you finish....*cough* fixing the rigging on Bowletta's shell would be nice *cough*
I'm just rigging my stuff. Sorry.

-Metal Sonic
-Young Link
-Count Bleck
-Give Enzo and ramonM64's Megaman a sexy shine