Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I suggest giving him to Boygos, as he's working on Knuckles over Sonic :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 25, 2012, 04:43:04 AM #4291 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:45:39 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 25, 2012, 04:40:53 AMLook what i found Could have some potential would need some custom model magic and texture work...
That Mecha/Metal Knuckles?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 25, 2012, 04:41:30 AM
I'm just rigging my stuff. Sorry.
You won't do that rig for me? :oshi: My rig for it looks like s***. :'(
How good is the Count Bleck custom model, I know it's custom since his actual model (along with teh rest of the Super Paper Mario cast) are flat textures.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 25, 2012, 04:40:53 AMLook what i found Could have some potential would need some custom model magic and texture work...
Could use a better texture. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 04:46:09 AMCould use a better texture. =/
Well he did say it needs some texture work. =\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 25, 2012, 04:48:50 AM #4294 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:52:35 AM by mr.mugenwii
its not mine btw, found it from some mmd game...

If i was to work on it i would "borrow" some parts from Metal Sonic lol and make some stuff more sharpened,

but i got other projects to finish

maybe GBC or Nano would be up to it

That Metal Knuckles idea is great actually. Texture looks like complete [censored] and model needs a lot more work than that. Sorry long fingernails won't cut it.

Also, Knuckles and even Sonic are whatever to me, but I would LOVE to see [censored]ing Metal Silver.

Oh man. I call dibs on that texture if anyone desires to make a model for it that's worth the time.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 04:43:04 AM
That Mecha/Metal Knuckles?You won't do that rig for me? :oshi: My rig for it looks like s***. :'(
How good is the Count Bleck custom model, I know it's custom since his actual model (along with teh rest of the Super Paper Mario cast) are flat textures.
I'll help you guys out. Send him my way.

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 04:53:22 AM

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 25, 2012, 04:52:38 AM
That Metal Knuckles idea is great actually. Texture looks like complete [censored] and model needs a lot more work than that. Sorry long fingernails won't cut it.

Also, Knuckles and even Sonic are whatever to me, but I would LOVE to see [censored]ing Metal Silver.

Oh man. I call dibs on that texture if anyone desires to make a model for it that's worth the time.
*goes to drawing board*


@Boygos

I'll send you Metal Sonic's .max later so you can use parts from him

August 25, 2012, 05:04:04 AM #4298 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:48:27 AM by mr.mugenwii
Wait so boygos is interested?
well
Pm me boygos if u wants the model


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 25, 2012, 02:42:03 PM
Speaking of Knuckles, what happened to the Classic Knuckles from some hundred pages ago? >.>
he had issues that at the time I did not know how to fix

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 25, 2012, 03:02:36 PMhe had issues that at the time I did not know how to fix
But you know how to fix him now right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 04:17:46 PM
But you know how to fix him now right?
I think that Nano is trying to wrap things up, so starting another rig isn't probably what he wants to do :P


Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 04:43:46 PMI think that Nano is trying to wrap things up, so starting another rig isn't probably what he wants to do :P
Did know he ment that he'd have to start over. whoops.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 04:50:03 PM
Did know he ment that he'd have to start over. whoops.
But seriously, if you need help with SMG Bowser's shell, send him my way.


Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 05:06:43 PMBut seriously, if you need help with SMG Bowser's shell, send him my way.
It was Bowletta's shell, but I'll send it to you in a moment, after I upload the PCMW3 recolors.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.