Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I didn't realize how much of a fanboy I sounded last night when I made that comment/suggestion about Metal Silver.

Blame the Heineken and Trees. I'm still up for it though!

A Metal Silver would be bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 25, 2012, 11:50:35 PM
:srs: Silver is a bad enough character...
And you want to make a robot counterpart...

He's not that bad. Seriously. He's more original than Shadow who is basically Sonic with upturned spikes, black fur with red stripes, a chest tuft. Red eyes. Different shoes and gloves, and extra powers. At the very least his spine formation is more original than Shadow's by far.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 26, 2012, 12:44:13 AM
His spikes are like that of a pot plant.
...and? Does that matter? I did like Velen's post about Silver though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...Ya know. This is gonna go nowhere. I'm gonna drop the convo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 25, 2012, 11:50:35 PM
:srs: Silver is a bad enough character...
And you want to make a robot counterpart...

How dare you.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 26, 2012, 12:44:13 AM
His spikes are like that of a pot plant.

Exactly.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 26, 2012, 01:17:49 AM
Sonic games are supposed to be fast paced. Silver kinda ruined that.

Irrelevant bull[censored].

Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2012, 01:21:13 AM
...Ya know. This is gonna go nowhere. I'm gonna drop the convo.

Yeah. You'll have a lot more fun arguing with a baked potato with sour cream on top.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 26, 2012, 01:17:49 AM
Sonic games are supposed to be fast paced. Silver kinda ruined that.
dafuq you talking about?

Sonic Generations : Silver Boss Battle(720p)

Alright. I'm done heree.



August 26, 2012, 04:27:03 PM #4313 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:06:56 PM by GanonZack
Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 26, 2012, 03:57:34 PM

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 04:05:28 PM
Hang around the Sonic fan base a bit.
You'll feel the same way I do.
I'm only going to say... You can't expect to play with Silver as the same speed as Sonic.
Take a look at Sonic Heroes for example. Only in the Team Sonic and Team Dark the speed was important, at least for me, it was more good if the gameplay was slow for the Team Chaotix.
Anyway, Metal Sonic is looking very good!, I'm going to download it when he gets released.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 26, 2012, 04:45:09 PM
Which is one of the reasons Sonic Heroes was considered one of the worst Sonic games ever made.
Yet Sonic Adventure was amazing? I don't remember Big or Amy being all that fast....

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 04:58:38 PM

You know what, nevermind. A mod told us to stop a few posts back so we should all just shut up.


Thank you Boygos. I advise everyone to stop as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Brings the issue up again and starts needless drama*

>.>

I was gonna post some updates about another project that I haven't mentioned yet...

but all this off topic drama has made me forget to post that update.

Kbye

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 26, 2012, 08:28:26 PM>.> I was gonna post some updates about another project that I haven't mentioned yet... but all this off topic drama has made me forget to post that update. Kbye
@everyone in the off topic conv Well you live and learn. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 26, 2012, 11:14:13 PM #4319 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:20:21 PM by Nanobuds
So I had about an hour to get Metal Sonic done before I had to start homework.

I went to test him, but I forgot to add the Materials to the right Shader.

So he won't be out until next weekend.

And now I'm doing homework.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻